HP Pavilion Duo Core Media Center PC

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
I'm selling an HP Pavilion m7760n Duo Core Media Center PC. It's a little over 2 years old and still works great. It has a 2.13GHz E6400 Core 2 Duo Processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB of hard disc space, DVD burner, Hauppauge tv tuner card with Media Center remote, wireless keyboard and mouse. Monitor is not included. The full specs of this PC can be seen at

http://www.amazon.com/Pavilion-M7760N-Desktop-Processor-SuperMulti/dp/B000M8OQ4G

I have make some upgrades to the original configuration. Increased memory to 4GB RAM, upgraded video to an nVidia GeForce 8600GT w/ 512MB RAM, installed Gigabit network card, upgraded power supply to one with 550 watts and upgraded Vista Home Premium to Vista Ultimate (32-bit). With the hardware upgrades I made, this PC works nicely for gaming, as a home theater PC or for editing digital photos and video. I'm also including an indoor tv antenna for picking up the local over-the-air digital HD channels. The tv tuner/PVR in this PC can record local over-the-air HD programming.

Some of the software I'm leaving installed on the PC include :
MS Office 2007, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Acrobat Pro, Dreamweaver, Adobe Lightroom 2.2, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas Pro 8.0a, Ulead Video Studio 11 and Norton AntiVirus.

I'm asking $350.00 for it. Please PM me if interested.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: