How to watch Suns - Mavs online?

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
Hey guys, I really wish this game was on tv but alas NBA TV brilliantly has decided to show the Grizzlies - Cavs game. Does anyone have a link for where to watch this online?

OP
OP
goldseraph

goldseraph

Irrelevance Sucks :(
Reaction score
how can Suns-Spurs not be on tv tonight.. ugh! if anyone finds a good link with english commentators I'll name my first son after you

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
is it just me, but i have always found justin to be unreliable for basketball games. I have had some success for CFB.

Justin.tv used to be pretty good, but lately they send you to other sites where you have to answer those stupid surveys where they try to get you to buy something before you get access to any game. The best I have found is atdhe.net ilemi.com or goalcentre.com

I watch all the games on these because unfortunately I just can't afford Leaguepass. Hope this info helps anyone who uses the computer to watch games outside of AZ.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Justin.tv used to be pretty good, but lately they send you to other sites where you have to answer those stupid surveys where they try to get you to buy something before you get access to any game. The best I have found is atdhe.net ilemi.com or goalcentre.com

I watch all the games on these because unfortunately I just can't afford Leaguepass. Hope this info helps anyone who uses the computer to watch games outside of AZ.
thanks for that post, I was able to watch the mavs/rockets the other night. unfortunately it wasn't a happy ending :(