How does this happen?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that play DWASH and PP21 were both looking at each other, pointing at those WRs and looking confused - you could tell something was wrong with the alignment on D prior to the snap.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that play DWASH and PP21 were both looking at each other, pointing at those WRs and looking confused - you could tell something was wrong with the alignment on D prior to the snap.
In addition to not enough men on the field?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dont see 37 in there so he is probably just out of the frame? Accrding to jurecki he played 100% of the D snaps so he is in there somewhere.

cardinalsfan

Veteran
Reaction score
Even if they were playing zone and had a safety deep, it's 3rd and 1. That has to be the easiest third down conversion ever.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
It's a tight end. You really aren't expecting the Cardinals to cover a tight end are you?

I'm expecting Tony Gonzalez to have 20 catches for 350 yards and 5 touchdowns. It's a fantasy football dream matchup.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Outstanding use of the 3 timeouts before halftime... :bang:

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Attribute it to good coaching.

We were beat by a team that was much superior to the Cards both in players and in coaching. I can nit pick various players and plays but the fact is we are not very good and never will be until we acquire a respectable QB. That is not to say we will not need a good offensive line but everything starts with the QB. I have run out of things to critisize. I think we all knew we would lose so this loss should be no surprise.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we all knew we would lose so this loss should be no surprise.
Wasn't really expecting us to win. But I was expecting us to play better because of the way we finished the Niners game.

It's the way we lose on top of the loss that hurts. Mistakes and poor execution over and over.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose