How Depressed are you right now to be Cardinals fan?

Votes: 3 6.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 1 2.1%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 2 4.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 4 8.3%

Votes: 9 18.8%

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters

AzWins23

Reaction score

1-10

1 being the happiest
10- being the most

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
I has almost gotten to the point that it is so sad that it is comedy. That's not a good place to be. Look at it this way, we can only gte better from here!!!

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
You know the girl who wants to get her boyfriends attention, so she flirts with some other guy??? Well, the Cards are the "other guy"!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZ1766

Veteran
Reaction score
Not only did we lose out on the top free agent, but I got my traveling papers today!!!! uuggghhh!
I am at the bottom today, so ten has to be the number.
Maybe the traveling papers are good, can't get direct tv so I will not get to watch them every Sunday, which at this rate might not be a bad thing.

AZ1766

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by imaCafan
You know the girl who wants to get her boyfriends attention, so she flirts with some other guy??? Well, the Cards are the "other guy"!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is probably a good anology, no matter how bad it f!@#$ing sucks!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't recover from losing DBo, yet... not that I care he is gone, but just the draw of other free agents...... we don't have any attractions to get them here.
I've been reading it and I thought typing might help, you know, it didn't!!!!!!!!

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
I was up in Harrisburg when the Boston signing hit the news. So I didn't get to check the board up until a couple days ago when i got back. So I have been trying to read through all the posts I missed, but it makes me so upset/depressed that its hard to get back to the 1st page of posts.

I can't remember a time when it was worse than this, even at the low point of the buddy ryan era.

Can't really even express it. I am definitely at the 10 level. I try to be optimistic about the team, but at this point, I just don't see who we can sign now to turn this thing around even for a little movement in the right direction.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZ1766
Not only did we lose out on the top free agent, but I got my traveling papers today!!!! uuggghhh!
I am at the bottom today, so ten has to be the number.
Maybe the traveling papers are good, can't get direct tv so I will not get to watch them every Sunday, which at this rate might not be a bad thing.

Stay out of harms' way. Sleep with your gas mask. Unless you're going to some place nice like Thailand. In that case, enjoy.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Next time I get up there I will let you know. I did some networking setup for a friend's workplace for a few days. They got a new server and a switch. I am back in DC now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
cardinalchris - didn't you post that same "it can only get better from here" last week? and the week before? and during the season? i think we've seen that the cards can prove that statement wrong.

time and time and time and time and time again - WHEEEEEEEEEE! i'm a 10 baby!