How bad is Chad Williams?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yeah it totally makes sense to train with one of the most egotistical jackass WRs ever, over one of the top 5 WRs of all time who’s a total class act & has WR camps every year lol

Off the top of my head, I know that Antonio Brown has trained w/ Ocho.

Do you know that Larry was available? Aside from his Minnesota camp, when has he had time in the offseason to work with anyone? I honestly can't remember a single receiver doing so.

Again, people who are getting bent out of shape over this are being hypersensitive. I think it's pretty cool that he's seeking out help from one of the better WRs to play the game.

Plus, with workouts, you don't want to see the same face all of the time that you're gonna see during the season.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Interesting thoughts on Larry the WR tutor. If I remember correctly Palmer made John brown into that passing star. I’m thinking it’s individual based on who one best connects with. No slight on larry intended.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah it totally makes sense to train with one of the most egotistical jackass WRs ever, over one of the top 5 WRs of all time who’s a total class act & has WR camps every year lol
A) we have no idea if he chose Chad Johnson OVER Fitz.
B) Chad Johnson was known to be one of he hardest offseason working wrs in the league for years. Yeah, bad guy to workout with. Do you think he’s training on TD dances?!? Cmon. Be smarter.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A) we have no idea if he chose Chad Johnson OVER Fitz.
B) Chad Johnson was known to be one of he hardest offseason working wrs in the league for years. Yeah, bad guy to workout with. Do you think he’s training on TD dances?!? Cmon. Be smarter.

People can hate the diva side of Ocho Cinco. But, to deny the guy knows how to train as a WR is not remembering history correctly. I think COC greatly overachieved given his talents, rather than underachieved.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I agree. But he better not start drinking a large McDonald's soda before every practice like CJ used to. That gives me a gut ache just thinking about it!

Having a six-pack while eating McDonalds, playing FIFA, and smoking cigars on a daily basis is impressive, IMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92