Hightower's TD

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Can you imaging if he hadn't scored. Racker's from 20 for the lead....

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I about had a heart attack on that play!

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
When the play happened live, I didn't think he got in. I was thinking he was down at the 1. Then they called the touchdown and I went nuts......I've still not calmed down.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
if hightower doesnt score there, unless we go for it on 4th, i dont think we win. HUGE play.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to share this funny story.
When Hightower scored my son and I erupted with c"heer . While we were high fiving and dancing my daughter in law screams, PENALTY FLAG!" We both froze and turn to look at the tv screen. Then she giggled.
If she wasn't pregnant, I might have kicked her. Instaed we burst into a laugh and continue to celebrate.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
When Hightower scored my son and I erupted with c"heer . While we were high fiving and dancing my daughter in law screams, PENALTY FLAG!" We both froze and turn to look at the tv screen. Then she giggled.
If she wasn't pregnant, I might have kicked her. Instaed we burst into a laugh and continue to celebrate.

haha thats really good.

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
That was the moment I shed tears, when we got it off Rackers leg.. I knew it was ours..

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
That was the moment I shed tears, when we got it off Rackers leg.. I knew it was ours..
Not me. Not until Dockett intercepted the last ditch lateral with no time left. Even then, I was screaming for him to GET DOWN!

I was even worried on the last punt with 15 seconds left. The old Cards would have snapped the ball over Graham's head and the Eagles would have picked it up and scored.

Guess I have been a Cards fan too long...

Last edited:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not me. Not until Dockett intercepted the last ditch lateral with no time left. Even then, I was sreaming for him to GET DOWN!

I was even worried on the last punt with 15 seconds left. The old Cards would have snapped the ball over Graham's head and the Eagles would have picked it up and scored.

Guess I have been a Cards fan too long...

OMG ME TOO!!!

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

One of these days Alice - POW STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!!:D:thumbup:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
I was yelling at the TV screaming take the knee!!! OMG i thought i was going to have a heart attack

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
I was wearing snowboard boots that were loosened during the Hightower TD and gave someone an aggressive double high five and fell over.

Same with me on Dockett.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have that play from the endzone on video, plus the 2pt conversion (though you can't actually see the 2pter catch, just arms).

I'll youtube it tomorrow.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The biggest play was Hightowers 4 and 1 run. It was a great call by Whiz. Not that it surprises me though. Whiz comes from the Steelers mentality. The Steelers are notorious for going for it on 4th down and Whiz has taken alot of that mentality with him to the Cards.

Fantastic job by Hightower on 2 big plays.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson