High School Prep Section??

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out an idea about adding a High School (Prep) sports section. Wanted to get everyone's thoughts and input about if this is a good idea or not. Since we are an Arizona sports forum, thought we could integrate a section to talk about future potential college and pro players. This could be a good place to chat about kids you may have (or know) and help promote them.

Please post any information about what you think it will take to make this successful.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw out an idea about adding a High School (Prep) sports section. Wanted to get everyone's thoughts and input about if this is a good idea or not. Since we are an Arizona sports forum, thought we could integrate a section to talk about future potential college and pro players. This could be a good place to chat about kids you may have (or know) and help promote them.

Please post any information about what you think it will take to make this successful.

Give it a shot. I have been a mod since 2002 and I have never seen high school threads take off. No objection, but I doubt there would be much interest.

Worst case, you gave it a try. Best case it becomes popular.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Merge it with the U of A forum? :mrgreen:

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Gonna merge it the other forums now.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just do it. if it fails, clip it. having a seperate forum for it isnt going to bother anyone.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about a "Youth Sports" section. That way you can cover everything from youth rec leagues to High School sports.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't follow prep sites so I know nothing about it but it just seems to me that you'd do better building up the college boards first or perhaps in conjunction with the prep focus.

Steve

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about a "Youth Sports" section. That way you can cover everything from youth rec leagues to High School sports.

Ha! Ya, figured you he was just kidding around. I agree!

OP
OP
Iceman

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really don't follow prep sites so I know nothing about it but it just seems to me that you'd do better building up the college boards first or perhaps in conjunction with the prep focus.

Steve

True. We also have some other ideas to throw at you guys with the college sections as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard