OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keim Time's revenge

While I dont expect Kyler to start the season I do think people are jumping the gun on the out till midseason talk.
Well, it either came from Kyler's camp or the Cardinals.

The message should be "Kyler is rehabbing and looking forward to returning as soon as he is able." rather than "Kyler is going to take his sweet time in returning while he rehabs in Texas."

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it either came from Kyler's camp or the Cardinals.

The message should be "Kyler is rehabbing and looking forward to returning as soon as he is able." rather than "Kyler is going to take his sweet time in returning while he rehabs in Texas."
Prove it. It actually could come from anywhere and you can't prove it doesn't.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prove it. It actually could come from anywhere and you can't prove it doesn't.
The morning show guys said it was announced first by Ian Rappaport who usually gets his information directly from the individual teams.

They thought it was odd to announce the way it was and that it doesn't help Kyler's image at all.

Then they also criticized the look and feel of Kyler's own post on IG:

You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The morning show guys said it was announced first by Ian Rappaport who usually gets his information directly from the individual teams.

They thought it was odd to announce the way it was and that it doesn't help Kyler's image at all.

Then they also criticized the look and feel of Kyler's own post on IG:

You must be registered for see images attach
Not proof. You don't know. You are speculating about where that came from. Which is fine.

I relate to that pic. I am sure I looked like that a lot when it was time for PT for my major joint surgeries. That stuff hurts.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do most players get their knee surgeries and/or other surgeries done by their own team's doctor, an independent doctor, or do they go to another team's doctor and rehab in another state?

Michael Bidwill said he wanted Kyler to be close when rehabbing his knee. Doesn't look like that is going to happen at all. Had his knee operated on by the Dallas Cowboys' doctor and is currently rehabbing in Texas.

I guess Michael can always use the private jet to go check in with his QB.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw a meme today and haven’t done the research yet but either Jalen Hurts or Patrick Mahomes will have more wins in State Farm Stadium this season than Kyler Murray.. They are all tied at 1 for the moment.
I also heard Kyler currently only has one more win than Josh Rosen. Could that be true?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw a meme today and haven’t done the research yet but either Jalen Hurts or Patrick Mahomes will have more wins in State Farm Stadium this season than Kyler Murray.. They are all tied at 1 for the moment.
Not Kyler Murray the Arizona Cardinals as a whole! But some like to pick anything they can to pick at him, like the whole team hasn’t been complete ass at home for the last year lol…

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I think we have all had enough of a go at Kyler.

After all, he is our QB, still young and learning about life, not in the best situation any young QB would want to be, or tied to the franchise most players would want to be, dealing with a major injury, and getting plummeted from all sides by every kind of so-called sports authority, including players and fans, even his own.

He has maybe made some questionably poor and immature personal decisions and actions. But I have not heard or read anywhere that he has shot off a gun, got involved with drugs, gotten in a hit and run while under the influence, got pulled over for DUI, or slapped his wife/gf around.

So maybe it's time we get behind our guy, showing him a bit of respect and love, and demonstrate for him the maturity and grace we hope he learns to exemplify. Like it or not, he is ours for the coming years, and we would be better off taking some responsibility in helping him mature as a person, QB, and leader. And as far as I know, just like with anyone's son or daughter, that is always better done in a positive supportive way.

If I am wrong, then I am wrong! However, Kyler is our guy and we should have his back. For me, we should begin helping and supporting him, not continuing with the opposite.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

After all, he is our QB, still young and learning about life, not in the best situation any young QB would want to be, or tied to the franchise most players would want to be, dealing with a major injury, and getting plummeted from all sides by every kind of so-called sports authority, including players and fans, even his own.

He has maybe made some questionably poor and immature personal decisions and actions. But I have not heard or read anywhere that he has shot off a gun, got involved with drugs, gotten in a hit and run while under the influence, got pulled over for DUI, or slapped his wife/gf around.

So maybe it's time we get behind our guy, showing him a bit of respect and love, and demonstrate for him the maturity and grace we hope he learns to exemplify. Like it or not, he is ours for the coming years, and we would be better off taking some responsibility in helping him mature as a person, QB, and leader. And as far as I know, just like with anyone's son or daughter, that is always better done in a positive supportive way.

If I am wrong, then I am wrong! However, Kyler is our guy and we should have his back. For me, we should begin helping and supporting him, not continuing with the opposite.
You make it sound like he hears, reads, or cares about what we say or think. Have his back? Show him love? Demonstrate maturity for him? None of this will make a difference. I also don't think toeing the line and being rah rah positive about him will make any difference. When he shows he wants to change, great, let's ease up on him. When he hits the field again, let's cheer for him to do well, by all means. Until then, well, it's a message board. I'll support you in wanting to support him while picking apart his game myself :)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler or any other athlete aren’t reading these types of websites/forums/threads.

If they were, I would actually be very concerned.

I think you should be concerned.

Athletes as prominent as Kevin Durant have been exposed posting under pseudonyms to argue with fans online.

I don't doubt that young athletes often check on what the local fans are posting about them. I know I would if I was them.

I also know, from direct conversation, that much of the local sports media checks in on this very forum to gauge how the fan base feels on topics.

Maybe some of the younger guys feel that a message board like this is too out dated, but I would be shocked less than 90% of players in football didn't check out what was being discussed about them by local fans on sites like twitter.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
You make it sound like he hears, reads, or cares about what we say or think. Have his back? Show him love? Demonstrate maturity for him? None of this will make a difference. I also don't think toeing the line and being rah rah positive about him will make any difference. When he shows he wants to change, great, let's ease up on him. When he hits the field again, let's cheer for him to do well, by all means. Until then, well, it's a message board. I'll support you in wanting to support him while picking apart his game myself :)
All that can be thought, said, written, and read exists and can be known through all time and space across the cosmos, if by nothing else than the entangled particles that come in and out of existence on the quantum level. In other words, he knows!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry, respect is earned. He’s done more to push us away. He needs to come out and convince us how bad he wants it. It’s up to him to change the narrative. When he does that most of us will embrace him.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why would Kyler spend time lurking a forum that preferred Josh Rosen over him?

Im pretty sure he would have stopped in 2019 if he did.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Why would Kyler spend time lurking a forum that preferred Josh Rosen over him?

Im pretty sure he would have stopped in 2019 if he did.
LOL. Kyler probably doesn’t haunt this place (although one of his boys no-doubt uncovered it), but he definitely reads his menties on Twitter/Insta/Twitch because he’s always talking about the haters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose