Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Imagine if a WR came out and responded "I would go hard as your 3rd read if I thought you would actually go through your progressions and find me wide open."

This is the issue with a QB who doesn't stay in the pocket and work through his progressions consistently. Guys don't see the point as he misses them when they are wide open. Now, probably not something to work through in the media, but this is Kyler pointing fingers and not understanding his part in it.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Imagine if a WR came out and responded "I would go hard as your 3rd read if I thought you would actually go through your progressions and find me wide open."

This is the issue with a QB who doesn't stay in the pocket and work through his progressions consistently. Guys don't see the point as he misses them when they are wide open. Now, probably not something to work through in the media, but this is Kyler pointing fingers and not understanding his part in it.
Sad, but true.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

I miss Kurt Warner and Carson Palmer

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It’s going to be hard to keep Zach Allen and Byron Murphy with all of the money spent on Kyler Murray. A QUARTER OF A BILLION ON HIM.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone tell Kyler the team he is paid to play for wears red and not some ungodly ugly green.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL at many of the responses. He deserves each one. Horrid outfit to wear to a game vs the Eagles. He only added to the green at the stadium.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Thank you Chopper

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

LOL at many of the responses. He deserves each one. Horrid outfit to wear to a game vs the Eagles. He only added to the green at the stadium.

He is making a fool of himself at this point and it has no reached viral status. I think that it is a possibility that he is with the A’s for Spring Traning

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Harsh words for Kyler and his outfit. This is the kind of coverage you get when it appears that you are more worried about looking fashionable than winning games.

I can buy slander & criticism from others, but it’s hard to take a guy that clowned Colin Kaepernick & what he stood for from a guy like Jason Whitlock seriously. Clown constantly puts down his own people.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I can buy slander & criticism from others, but it’s hard to take a guy that clowned Colin Kaepernick & what he stood for from a guy like Jason Whitlock seriously. Clown constantly puts down his own people.
take it to P&R!

lol j/K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose