Hey Campsters

CoachBigDog

Rookie
Reaction score
Check out Marquise Walker and report to us would you please??? I think that this was a great move by the Cards getting this guy for Jones. Let's see how hard he works in camp. If he could develope himself he already has the talent to be a top notch WR in the future, but he has to do the work.

thanks

CoachBigDog

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Hey....Coach....looks like the competition at wideout will be very stiff this year. Gilmore looks to be our guy deep with Mac..as another threat...but your guy could get some time if he can run short routes over the middle. Boldin...is really good after the catch and that is what it takes in this league. We have a lot of ifs on the offense...same as every year. Hope our #1's get in and give some more competition and I'm sure our running game will do well if healthy. Is it really late July...is Camp already upon us... I would like to get good reports this week that everyone on the line is healthy...not this guy hurt his neck and that guy hurt his shoulder or leg...we need to be healthy day One this year.

AndyO

Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta say that the one thing I hold my breath over with camp every year is the injury factor. There is nothing worse than losing a player for the year during practice. It just seems to set the bad tone for a whole season. Fingers crossed that nothing like this happen to us this camp.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92