Here's hoping Ed B and ChiCard's plane to NYC actually takes off this year

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have to say that sitting on the runway for 4 hours last year waiting to take off to attend the draft and then finding the flight cancelled was one of the most disappointing things I could experience.

Tomorrow, if there's inclement weather, we're renting a sea-plane and going anyway.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have to say that sitting on the runway for 4 hours last year waiting to take off to attend the draft and then finding the flight cancelled was one of the most disappointing things I could experience.

Weather forecast for NYC and vic - Minor drizzle tonight followed by two glorious, warmer sunny days Thurs. and Fri. followed by drizzle on Saturday.

OP
OP
E

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That was also the forecast last year :(

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Not only do we want your flight to take off as scheduled but to also land on time in a safe manner. Good trip and try not to look incredulous if we draft some unknown, undersized, slow-footed safety as our first round pick. :wave:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good luck. I know you two are White Sox fans so don't drink on the plane and PLEASE don't try and run into the flight deck. Apparently there is something wrong with Sox fans these days regarding these kinds of things.

OP
OP
E

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually, our plan was to get loaded, run off the jetway, and drive around drunk on a baggage cart.

dylanbw

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Ed B & Chi Card

...I'll see you there....I'll be in a white Cards hat and (with any luck) an un-missable red Marcel Shipp jersey...heading to a local gin mill for a few quick ones just prior & will enter around 12pm....I should be in or near section 300 of The Theater at MSG.

Suggs, baby!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
Actually, our plan was to get loaded, run off the jetway, and drive around drunk on a baggage cart.

:thumbup: We'll look for you on the news!

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you guys are trying it again. I was really disappointed that you guys couldn't make it last year.

All I can say is I'm Jealous!