"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" canceled by TLC - Mother dating her daughter's molester

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" canceled by TLC - Mother dating her daughter's molester

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/here-...ancelled-tlc-mama-june-child-molester-dating/

TLC has canceled "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" TMZ has learned, in the wake of our story that Mama June is dating a convicted child molester who sexually abused one of her relatives.

The decision comes one day after TMZ broke the story ... June has been secretly dating Mark McDaniel, who got out of prison in March after serving 10 years for forcing oral sex on an 8-year-old.

----------------------

Mama June's New Man Molested Her Own Daughter ... and Daughter Wants You to Know

http://www.tmz.com/2014/10/24/mama-...-mcdaniel-honey-boo-boo-dating/#ixzz3H9Bw9LU2

Sources tell TMZ ... Anna Cardwell -- who is now 20 and married with a child -- believed her mom earlier today that she was not dating the man who molested her. But we're told Anna has now received a lot more info, and is now convinced June betrayed her by seeing McDaniel again.

Anna -- known on the show as Chickadee -- wants it known she's the victim because it makes what her mom is doing all the more egregious. We're told Anna feels her relationship with her mom has been destroyed, and the only way June can see her granddaughter is if McDaniel is nowhere to be seen.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Shocker,,,, and when I say I'm shocked I mean I'm NOT... What do people expect? This show is a pathetic. It's a trainwreck, a snuff film, a crash site. The bloody, broken evidence of a piece of garbage pathetic excuse for a human being and "mama" who has made a living off exploiting her daughter.

I find it a little difficult to even feel for "fans" of this show because they played a part in allowing this piece of excrement to perpetuate her lifestyle and keep exploiting her kid.

I hope she feels shame and the public finally turns their back on her, and I hope CPS gets involved if she is knowingly exposing her daughter to a sex offender, who already molested one of her children. She will either get a good long look at her disgusting life and change for the better or the authorities can force a change.

I swear this country has reached a point where all you have to be is a Hillbilly and you can get away with ANYTHING. If Honey Boo Boo was a normal girl from California or New York who's mother who was raising her to be a obese, obnoxious diva, people would be outraged at how she is raising her kid. The list goes on and on, Moonshiners especially, if there was a show about Colorado guys who grow illegal substances in the woods, people would freak, but oh haha, sure they're making unregulated illegal alcohol that is totally dangerous and selling it to god knows who maybe even minors, and better yet, they are teaching their kids to do it! But it's funny cuz they are Hillbillies! Look at his overalls!!! Isafamleebizness

Last edited:

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Never understood why people watched it. Glad I don't have to see the stupid commercials for it anymore.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You mean it was a real TV show? Go figure.

Steve

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never understood why people watched it. Glad I don't have to see the stupid commercials for it anymore.

That is baffling to me to. I watched about 5 minutes one night and I couldn't believe how awful it was and yet it was so popular.

Honestly, that 5 minutes was probably the worst TV I've ever seen in my life.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
My wife, who is an educated productive member of society, watched it simply because it was a train wreck and she found it comical. I would always have to leave the room when it was on.

Japes

Reaction score
I've never seen this show and I'm glad its cancelled.

TLC shows are pure trash

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison