Help: ID this Martial Artists movie

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched something a few years back that I'd like to see again. I was heavily narcoticized at the time and had also gone about 3 days without sleep. I remember so very little about it other than it kept my interest.

It started out with a 19th century clan trying to eradicate every last member of a rival clan. The heroic swordsman discovers that the last living member is a baby girl and he is unwilling to kill her. He escapes with her and tries to hide out in the old west (someplace like Colorado, New Mexico, Montana?). His clan follows and he has to fight them along with a local gang, the leader of which previously raped the young girl that the swordsman has now befriended. There were a few familiar faces in the movie but I can't come up with any of them. So, any ideas?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I watched something a few years back that I'd like to see again. I was heavily narcoticized at the time and had also gone about 3 days without sleep. I remember so very little about it other than it kept my interest.

It started out with a 19th century clan trying to eradicate every last member of a rival clan. The heroic swordsman discovers that the last living member is a baby girl and he is unwilling to kill her. He escapes with her and tries to hide out in the old west (someplace like Colorado, New Mexico, Montana?). His clan follows and he has to fight them along with a local gang, the leader of which previously raped the young girl that the swordsman has now befriended. There were a few familiar faces in the movie but I can't come up with any of them. So, any ideas?
Any idea how old the movie is?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson