Hello everyone....plus my biased take on Bosa vs Allen

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Side note - that is a damn good TE. Isaac Nauta (I think Dvontel brought him up).

Solid blocker and very nice in the passing game (underutilized at GA). Hopefully, we snag him in the later rounds.
I watched him play & I can tell you without a doubt C.J Conrad from Kentucky is just as good. They never utilized him well, he never drops passes & is a damn good blocker.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Disagree. Dupree didn't have that huge 17 sack year like Allen but numbers are pretty close. Bud was much better in run support and could get around the edge as well as Allen. Bud seemed more stocky.

Playing in a 3-4 in Pitt, Dupree has had between 4-6 sacks each year.

The gamble would be...is Josh Allen just starting to "get it" or was 2018 a fluke (based on previous production).

Josh Allen - 220 tackles, 42 TFL, 31.5 sacks

You must be registered for see images attach

Bud Dupree - 247 tackles, 39.5 TFL, 25.5 sacks

You must be registered for see images attach

I think you would have to look at tape of both his junior and senior year and see if there are differences or was it better players around him.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The only player that’s still on the Rams’ roster that was a original Redskins’ pick is Michael Brockers. Everyone else is either a FA or on another team. They didn’t exactly win with those players. Both teams lost that trade.

That was a draft room issue then, as they had the picks. Got a player from that trade on their roster and didn't take RGIII

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Allen accepted an invitation to play in the Senior Bowl. The practices are even more important to the pro scouts than the game. I really hope he does show up. It can certainly impact his draft ranking.

He is out.

LB Allen, two others out of Senior Bowl … Every year, one of the big issues at the Senior Bowl is which players opt to pull out after initially accepting invitations to participate. Unfortunately, it happens every year and this year is no exception as Kentucky OLB Josh Allen, arguably the highest rated player to originally commit to the Senior Bowl, has reportedly opted not to play. And every year there is a debate whether pulling out of the Senior Bowl hurts a player’s grade in scout’s eyes: it doesn’t. Meanwhile, two other players have withdrawn from the Senior Bowl because of injuries in Michigan DE Chase Winovich and Michigan State RB LJ Scott. Both have ankle injuries. It is an especially tough break for Scott that he won’t be in Mobile as he has already missed much of the 2018 season with the injury after leading the Spartans in rushing in each of his first three seasons. Stay tuned as there will likely be more roster moves before practices at the Senior Bowl get underway next week.