He'll be back at some point

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I just had a horrible thought. KK might be known just enough by the criminals of those countries he may visit to be in danger. I hope he is well protected and not just cruising around thinking he is just a regular tourist. I hope he has been schooled in all that.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I think anyone who works for the Cards and then moves on to work or play for another NFL team will end up having more success with his new team. That is almost a given.

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
I just had a horrible thought. KK might be known just enough by the criminals of those countries he may visit to be in danger. I hope he is well protected and not just cruising around thinking he is just a regular tourist. I hope he has been schooled in all that.
Lol. As if he is visiting Texas or going over the border to Mexico...

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Lol. As if he is visiting Texas or going over the border to Mexico...
I am sure he is smart enough to never go to Texas. I was born there and have found only one trait that I admire about Texas. That is, Texans would never want to live anywhere else.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say, so far, this is the best I personally I have ever seen Daniel Jones play.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At which point he hangs 50 on the cardinals defense, clinches #1 seed in the playoffs and pisses on cardinals logo at midfield
you mean with that the curse finally is over we go by mirical to the playoffs too and win the SB?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If someone was to dump a s*** load of money in my pocket I’d sure as hell find a more desirable place to run off to than Thailand!
Yeah, looks pretty rough there. What was he thinking?

You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose