He'll be back at some point

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Can we please quit talking about Klownsbury
I say we quit disrespecting the man so. He did what he could for us, and had every right to pursue his dreams as a coach. He never did anything that I heard of that did harm to the franchise or the Cardinals name in general. He worked politely with what he had to work with and showed no resentment when fired.

Let us wish him the best, thanks for trying hard, and good luck in the future. And then let it go and move on with our team.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
At this point, we should just leave the guy alone. It wasn’t his fault that he was hired when not being qualified. According to all media accounts from everybody, he has always been pleasant and hard working. Keim is a different story

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
If someone was to dump a s*** load of money in my pocket I’d sure as hell find a more desirable place to run off to than Thailand!

Are you kidding? Greece and Thailand are the top 2 on my bucket list. Funny enough, both of those places have a million different areas to go to do it's going to take multiple trips each.

Planning on Thailand this year, finally. But your take is really, really bad.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Maybe. But I’m not going to worry about it until we play against him.
Which would be never… But, if by some miracle some team were so next-level stupid that they actually made Kliff their head coach, and we found ourselves playing against him one day, whatever word you’d like to use for the 180 degree opposite of “worry,” that’s how I’d feel. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose