Hear me out: Michael Wilson for OROY

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told y'all, he's built different. Reminds me of Q in many ways, save the people bouncing off of him. But the hands, route running, deceptive "football fast" running, body control, etc.

I have high hopes for him.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I told y'all, he's built different. Reminds me of Q in many ways, save the people bouncing off of him. But the hands, route running, deceptive "football fast" running, body control, etc.

I have high hopes for him.
He runs some of the cleanest routes we've seen in Arizona in a long time.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His half-hearted effort on returns isn't going to help him get receiver reps. He seems slow, for some reason and no shiftiness
Our return game blows. Next game, watch how we block and compare to basically any other team.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Athletic posted an article on their "Early All-Rookie Team" today. Snippets:

Wide receiver: Puka Nacua, Rams; Tank Dell, Texans; Zay Flowers, Ravens​

Honorable mention: Marvin Mims Jr., Jordan Addison, Josh Downs, Michael Wilson, Jayden Reed, Trey Palmer, Rashee Rice, Ronnie Bell, Dontayvion Wicks

Offensive line: Dawand Jones, Browns; Jarrett Patterson, Texans; Steve Avila, Rams; Matthew Bergeron, Falcons; Paris Johnson Jr., Cardinals

Honorable mention: O’Cyrus Torrence, Darnell Wright, Cody Mauch, Chandler Zavala, John Michael Schmitz Jr., Anton Harrison, Joe Tippmann, Peter Skoronski, Atonio Mafi

Cornerback: Christian Gonzalez, Patriots; Devon Witherspoon, Seahawks; Emmanuel Forbes, Commanders​

Honorable mention: Jakorian Bennett, Deonte Banks, Kei’Trel Clark, DJ Turner, Tyrique Stevenson

I did want to shout out Clark, an honorable mention, who’s leading all defensive rookies in snaps played (272) by a healthy margin and has yet to allow a touchdown for the Cardinals. — Brugler

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to the latest odds for AP Offensive Rookie of the Year from BetMGM, Wilson currently has the 48th-best odds at +13335. Clayton Tune is still listed with the 55th-best odds at +15000! And Paris Johnson Jr. comes in in 62nd place at +25000.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just like the idea of Steve Keim rooting against these Cardinals and having to watch the new regime draft highly impactful rookies.... suck on that Steve!