Have any season ticket holders NOT received thier clear logo bag

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was told they would be in the mail last week but have still not received it. Planning on coming out for this weekends game and would like to know.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they sell them at costco, right by the kirkland tshirts.

Let me know if they have the tshirts in xxxxxl

mwanamatapa

Veteran
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was told they would be in the mail last week but have still not received it. Planning on coming out for this weekends game and would like to know.

Got ours, but the people in the seats next to us had not received theirs by Saturday. They spoke to some Cards' reps who seemed unsure whether they're mailing more or not.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but what a crap gift it is. I'd give you mine if I could. I'll NEVER use it.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got ours but it is not very well thought out. It is styled like a gift bag and clearly not something a guy would ever be seen carrying in public.

They do sell a really nice clear bag at their team shop locations inside the stadium - larger and with a shoulder strap. Only $19 if you are a season ticket holder. Bought one for my wife. Might get one for myself next game.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We got ours. Unlikely to ever use it. They also gave one per account, rather than one per seat.. which, while it doesn't matter to me, I thought was pretty weak.

Of course, its been years since we had anything like a cool gift. I guess they don't need to with this stadium selling out.

OP
OP
B

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Finally got ours yesterday. Yeah, the bag is cheaply made but we mainly wanted to see how big it was going to be. We are planning on taking our baby for the first time to the game this weekend and since we can't take a diaper bag, we will have to stuff as much as we can.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What do you need a bag for anyways? Only two things are necessary in the stadium:

1. Beer
2. Wallet

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson