Haha..Looking back at the "Training Camp: 50 Questions" after 11 games.. a good read.

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Well, I saved this before the season started to see how accurate it would be...it sure did leave me with high hopes....let's see going into game 12 how it's holding up...

1. Will QB Josh McCown justify Dennis Green's faith in him? Yes.

2. Will QB Shaun King really challenge for the starting job? No.

3. Will QB John Navarre be better than what some of his critics suggest? Yes.

4. Will RB Marcel Shipp wind up starting most of the games? Yes.

5. Will Marcel Shipp surpass 1,000 yards rushing this season? Yes.

6. Will RB Josh Scobey see more time in the offense this year? Yes.

7. Will RB Emmitt Smith have enough left in his tank to start every game? No.

8. Will LT Leonard Davis be switched back to guard? No.

9. Will T L.J. Shelton start at G or RT? Yes.

10. Will C Pete Kendall be switched back to LG? Yes.

11. Will C Alex Stepanvoich wind up starting at C? Yes.

12. Will G Nick Leckey wind up starting the second half of the season? Yes.

13. Will WR Anquan Boldin return to the Pro Bowl? Yes.

14. Will WR Larry Fitzgerald win the 2004 Rookie of the Year Award? Yes.

15. Will WR Bryan Gilmore start to assert himself? Yes.

16. Will WR Bryant Johnson have a good season? Yes.

17. Will WR Nathan Poole continue to make contributions? Yes.

18. Will WR Kevin Kasper make the team? Yes.

19. Will WR/PR Karl Williams make the team? No.

20. Will TE Freddie Jones have a big year? Yes.

21. Will TE Freddie Jones make the Pro Bowl? No.

22. Will TE Lorenzo Diamond be a factor this year? Yes.

23. Will DE Bertrand Berry register more than 10 sacks? Yes.

24. Will DE Kyle Vanden Bosch make it back from injuries? Yes.

25. Will DE Fred Wakefield be the starting LDE? No.

26. Will DE Calvin Pace show significant improvement? Yes.

27. Will DT Darnell Dockett make a big impact on the interior? Yes.

28. Will DT Wendell Bryant start to show why he was a 1st rounder? No.

29. Will DT Kenny King develop into a productive starter this year? Yes.

30. Will the Cardinals acquire a solid contributor at DT this pre-season? Yes.

31. Will LB Ronald McKinnon remain the leader of the defense? No.

32. Will LB Karlos Dansby make a major impact on the defense? Yes.

33. Will LB Raynoch Thompson put up Pro Bowl type numbers? Yes.

34. Will LB Gerald Hayes wind up manning the middle this year? Yes.

35. Will CB Renaldo Hill continue to be the team's best CB? Yes.

36. Will CB David Macklin turn in a good, solid year as a starter? Yes.

37. Will CB Eric Joyce be one of the major surprises in camp? Yes.

38. Will CB Duane Starks hold up physically and be factor this year? No.

39. Will SS Adrian Wilson have a breakthrough year? Yes.

40. Will FS Dexter Jackson garner Pro Bowl consideration? Yes.

41. Will P Scott Player garner Pro Bowl consideration? Yes.

42. Will K Neil Rackers make people forget about Bill Gramatica? Yes.

43. Will the Cardinals be one of the NFL's surpise teams this year? Yes.

44. Will Dennis Green garner Coach of the Year consideration? Yes.

45. Will the Cardinal offense be a Top 5 offense? Yes.

46. Will the Cardinal defense be a Top 5 defense? No.

47. Will the Cardinal defense finally create a plus turnover ratio? Yes.

48. Will the Cardinals finally have a decent pass rush? Yes.

49. Will the Cardinals make the playoffs? Yes.

50. Will the Cardinals win the Super Bowl? No.

2004 Predictions: NFC Division Winners: Philadelphia, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Seattle. NFC Wild Cards: Arizona, Carolina. AFC Division Winners: New England, Baltimore, Tennessee, Kansas City. AFC Wild Cards: Buffalo, Indianapolis.

NFC Champion: Seattle. AFC Champion: Kansas City

Super Bowl: Kansas City 23 Seattle 22.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If I ever meet you in person, I will cut your head off and dance around the NEZ with it. Of course, your head will be tazered right before everyone pisses on it.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
You saved that bologne so it could be your 2nd post! K.O.C. is right, this is for you....:whip:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
If I ever meet you in person, I will cut your head off and dance around the NEZ with it. Of course, your head will be tazered right before everyone pisses on it.
You must be registered for see images

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

Tasteless and uncalled for. Let's leave the thug stuff in the north end zone.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:nono: I agree

Feel free to disagree with his opinions but cut out the rhetoric. You are flying close to the dead zone, don't make me hurt you.

OP
OP
Mrh182

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Wow...everyone needs to take a step back and calm down...this wasn't an "Anti-cards" post by any means...it's just funny looking at how the predictions were...and how they ended up. Such as McCown proving to Danny, but is no longer the starter. Shipp running for 1000, but got hurt. Even Seattle being in the Super Bowl (I suppose anything is possible, but I'd doubt it). Can you not look at something like this and find humor in it?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nidan said:
:nono: I agree

Feel free to disagree with his opinions but cut out the rhetoric. You are flying close to the dead zone, don't make me hurt you.
I think in order for this board to be properly managed you need to see all sides of it. Maybe Koc shoudnt have said what he said, but he was hurting. Go to the everything else board and look under the Welp... topic.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mrh182, no worries, I kind of chuckled at the article, too.

Thanks for posting it and welcome to the board. :)

newbies buy, so I'll take an order of hashed browns and an orange juice - thanks!

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gee! said:
I think in order for this board to be properly managed you need to see all sides of it. Maybe Koc shoudnt have said what he said, but he was hurting. Go to the everything else board and look under the Welp... topic.

OK....I took the time to follow your instructions, and checked that forum out.

I will repeat here, what I posted there:

I don't "get" why you are posting these diatribes here and there on this matter.

I'm quite sure everyone can sympathize with any grief he may be going through, but the simple fact is, his post was entirely out of order and unjustified....breaking of the rules.

He chose to do what he did. He has to accept the responsibility for that.

I think you need to give it a rest.

OP
OP
Mrh182

Mrh182

Jai Guru Deva OM
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
I don't "get" why you are posting these diatribes here and there on this matter.

I'm quite sure everyone can sympathize with any grief he may be going through, but the simple fact is, his post was entirely out of order and unjustified....breaking of the rules.

Are you talking about me here? If so...my God...I think some of you fans need to take a deep breath and a step back and look at how the topic was presented. Had I said "Haha, they suck, blah blah"...ok then complain. When I say that it's out of humor because things aren't going the way we hope it would, why complain still? Not everything is life and death here. I guess if you can't find humor in the projections not coming true, then whatever. But don't say I'm "breaking rule" and was "Unjustified" by making this. Now, if I start flaming players and people...we'll chat. Otherwise, try to ease up on it. I dunno, I'm a Navarre fan...maybe you're a McCown fan..? Who knows..either way..take a joke when it's presented to you.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Mrh182 said:
Are you talking about me here? If so...my God...I think some of you fans need to take a deep breath and a step back and look at how the topic was presented. Had I said "Haha, they suck, blah blah"...ok then complain. When I say that it's out of humor because things aren't going the way we hope it would, why complain still? Not everything is life and death here. I guess if you can't find humor in the projections not coming true, then whatever. But don't say I'm "breaking rule" and was "Unjustified" by making this. Now, if I start flaming players and people...we'll chat. Otherwise, try to ease up on it. I dunno, I'm a Navarre fan...maybe you're a McCown fan..? Who knows..either way..take a joke when it's presented to you.
:biglaugh:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tangodnzr said:
OK....I took the time to follow your instructions, and checked that forum out.

I will repeat here, what I posted there:

I think you need to give it a rest.
tango.. Your an ass dude. You making tears coming to my eyes with hate. What pushihes you to be like this. Do you have any conscience in you? I dont consider you a Cards fan. You are not like us at all.. Seriously. WTF is wrong with you?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Mrh182 said:

Look at the quote he has in his post he wasnt talking to you he was talking to Gee.

Tangodnzr

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Mrh182 said:

I wasn't "talking" to you.

My comments were addressed to Gee.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

KOC - you okay dude? I didn't find anything even close to being negative in the post thread.

And Gee - even though I think he's loony tunes and really has a very poor grasp of NFL football - Tango is a very impassioned Cardinal fan and to say otherwise is pretty foolish.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I was attempting to be funny. I guess it didn't work.

Oh, well try and try again.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

:D always helps. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KingofCards said:

King - you gotta face facts - YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards curing it. :thumbup:

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
King - you gotta face facts - YOU'RE NOT FUNNY! Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards curing it. :thumbup:
:thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard