Gullible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed B

The Matt Joyce of Posting
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
And how did you manage to save up $10,000 working at Burger King?

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
No WR's or DL"s

Oh my God.....we have no DL's or WR's.........Kevin Kaspar you suck.....Kevin McAddley you have no potential....Frank sanders....I always hated you friggin guts even though no one thinks we can sign ya.....and you DL's like Dennis Johnson....YOU'LL NEVER BE AN NFL PLAYER....WHY....BECAUSE YOU PLAYED FOR THE CARDS.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ed B
You're the one insulting people behind a keyboard.

If you ever put words in my mouth again, I'll be glad to arrange a meeting and shove your teeth down your throat. Is that cowardly?

You've proven yourself an idiot a million times. We all fondly remember my first mock draft when I included Jon Olinger from Cincinnati and you accused me of making him up because you live in Ohio and know all about the college teams there, little did your ******** know he's a 1000 yard receiver.

Keep your head in your ass, it guarantees that the crap coming out of your mouth is fresh.

Ooooooooohhh.....

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: No WR's or DL"s

Originally posted by BuckeyeCardinal
Oh my God.....we have no DL's or WR's.........Kevin Kaspar you suck.....Kevin McAddley you have no potential....Frank sanders....I always hated you friggin guts even though no one thinks we can sign ya.....and you DL's like Dennis Johnson....YOU'LL NEVER BE AN NFL PLAYER....WHY....BECAUSE YOU PLAYED FOR THE CARDS.

One more time in English, *******.

That doesn't even make sense.

Kevin Kasper? Are you kidding?

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Ed

Tell me how many college degree's you have and I'll tell you mine.....of course you'll tell me that doesn't matter and you'll tell me I still work at BK and I couldn't have the cash......you won't make that 0-16 bet because you're not that stupid (too bad)....remember we play the Bengals at home this year....oops...forget....everyone is cringing on this one.

I'll always root for the Cards......but this is why we'll never succeed.......the smart ones ain't that smart.

0-16 for $10,000......come on dude bring it on.

Cardinator

Reaction score
Hey Ed, Has anyone ever gone 0-16 in a 16 game season? I remember Dallas going 1-15. Maybe it's Bidwill's goal for the 2003 season.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Oh Come On

Are you shi**in me.

EverYone knows the Cards will be 0-16 next year....you're a DUMB sob.

Ed B

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Ed

Tell me how many college degree's you have and I'll tell you mine.....

Or we could just pull out our ***** and measure, you juvenile moron.

Cardinator

Reaction score
I just think it's possible. If Josh McCown ends up as our starting Q.B. we might lose them all. Remember, thanks to McGinnis, McCown has zero real experience in N.F.L. games. We certainly aren't a lock to beat Cincy even with a Kordell Stewart at the controls. As Ed and others have mentioned this team has a ton of holes and they aren't getting filled in, in fact Graves is creating more holes.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ed

Originally posted by Ed B
Or we could just pull out our ***** and measure, you juvenile moron.

Just tell me moron and I'll tell me yours....but I bet 1,000,000 dollars that I win....if you e-mail me at docnane.adelphia.com and you can prove that you're degree is bigger than mine....I'll give youy $1,000,000 dollars!!!

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Gee

No e-mail response from Ed.

I guess that means I win.

I would rather have the million $.

OP
OP
C

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Re: Gee

No e-mail response from Ed.

I guess that means I win.

I would rather have the million $.

Man, you are an immature little twit aren't ya!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i want to fight! i want to fight!

and who wants to compare degrees? i'll do it. i've got 7 letters following my name. oooooh yeeeeaaaaah!

brains and brawn baby!

the Crapinals should sign ME to rush the passer!

I've lost it.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
I dont think that there has been an actual response to the positive question. I think coach Mac. is a positive he brings in players that might not have usually come here. Players love the guy and so do the media. I know he hasnt been successful yet but i just like to see him be enthusiastic about a team such as the cardinals.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Originally posted by azcardsfan1616
I dont think that there has been an actual response to the positive question. I think coach Mac. is a positive he brings in players that might not have usually come here. Players love the guy and so do the media. I know he hasnt been successful yet but i just like to see him be enthusiastic about a team such as the cardinals.

Come on az.....give up....we're 0-16 for life......don't you agree with THE experts?

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Come on az.....give up....we're 0-16 for life......don't you agree with THE experts?

Im not getting in the middle of a fight i just wanted to give MHO on the positive in Arizona.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Originally posted by azcardsfan1616
Im not getting in the middle of a fight i just wanted to give MHO on the positive in Arizona.

Thank you.......but being positive on this board will get you threatened.......but no one has to fight.......it's just my nature.....when people threaten to stick my teeth down my throat I fight back.....some don't....that's their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.