Greg Oden is the biggest idiot ever

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
If you thought Boris "Dirty Scottsdale" was bad, Oden is on that website taking a nude picture of himself...

Add this to the other pictures of him at the playboy mansion during rehab etc..

http://thedirty.com/

There is no nudity in this link but there is another one to the uncensored picture..

In how many ways can someone prove to be the wrong choice for the #1 pick?

Not sure if this is already inappropriate if so delete it..
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Btw this guy is done or do you think he will be able to handle the constant trash talk he will get about this when he comes back?

The NBA needs to mic up Kevin Garnett when he plays against Oden next time.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Because he doesn't learn and actually it is getting worse, wonder how he going to top the latest though...

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Somewhere Richard Jefferson is on the internet, smiling, and trying to convince Popovich that he should play centre next season when the Spurs meet the Trailblazers.

Looks like instead of rehabbing his bad leg, he just decided to grow another one.

Oden was going to enter into the All-Star HORSE competition but then he realized it wasn't what he thought

how long before we get a leaked photo of bosh's vagina?

Last edited:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Somewhere Richard Jefferson is on the internet, smiling, and trying to convince Popovich that he should play centre next season when the Spurs meet the Trailblazers.

Looks like instead of rehabbing his bad leg, he just decided to grow another one.

Oden was going to enter into the All-Star HORSE competition but then he realized it wasn't what he thought

how long before we get a leaked photo of bosh's vagina?

These are fantastic, the last two in particular.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
"Your starting centre, from The Ohio State University, measuring 7 feet and 1 foot, GREG ODEN!!!"

BREAKING NEWS: Randy Johnson forced to give up nickname.

Last edited:
OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Haha Greg Oden was just on Portland radio to apologize and said sth along the lines that a girl leaked the pics that he sent her 1 1/2 years ago and then he said, true quote:

I've definately grown since

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorta dumb, but it's not like he's in Plaxico Burress or Richard Dumas territory. Lots bigger idiots around than Oden, IMO. You could make a case that he's the biggest NBA bust ever.

I guess biggest is the key word.

krazyasiankid

Registered
Reaction score
Why didnt he just play basketball on his third leg? Seemed flexible enough, although Trail Blazers would be reluctant to hire cheerleaders.. :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorta dumb, but it's not like he's in Plaxico Burress or Richard Dumas territory. Lots bigger idiots around than Oden, IMO. You could make a case that he's the biggest NBA bust ever.

A Suns player with a drug problem?.. Wow, did he have to be included? But I guess you conviently forgot the rapist currently on your team named Kobe.. Or maybe his arena brawl starter/animal abuse teammate named Artest? Naaaawww.. A lowley drug abuser trumps all that.. Get out of here with your BS.. That was nothing more than to take a shot at the Suns..

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
A Suns player with a drug problem?.. Wow, did he have to be included? But I guess you conviently forgot the rapist currently on your team named Kobe.. Or maybe his arena brawl starter/animal abuse teammate named Artest? Naaaawww.. A lowley drug abuser trumps all that.. Get out of here with your BS.. That was nothing more than to take a shot at the Suns..

LMFAO! Take off the purple and orange glasses for once. I just randomly chose two bigger idiots than Oden, i.e two guys who threw their careers away. No need to get your panties all in a bunch.

For the record, I'd rank Artest's brawl and Kobe's infidelity much higher on the idiot scale than Greg Oden.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My problem is that Gilbert Arenas gets suspended for the year taking out a deadly weapon and nothing happens to Oden for doing the same exact thing.

Last edited: