GO BUCS!!!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
The way I see it is if the Falcons can go into Candlestick on such and important night for the 49ers team and almost pull off an upset then the Bucs can go in New Orleans and come away with a win against a team that they know very well. The Saints haven't exactly been playing well the last couple weeks, but the 49ers have been.

I suppose what I'm really getting at here is ANY GIVEN SUNDAY! GO BUCS!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would say that the Bucs have a decent shot at beating the Saints. The Saints have not been playing all that well as of late and the Bucs will come in relaxed with the notion that they could derail the Saints out of a playoff spot. Division rival with nothing to lose and a lot to boost about that they stole a playoff spot from the Saints. I expect it to be a close game.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Saints are money in their Dome... It will be a major, major upset should the Bucs pull it off. Perhaps more so than the upset the Cards just pulled off in Seattle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Saints are money in their Dome... It will be a major, major upset should the Bucs pull it off. Perhaps more so than the upset the Cards just pulled off in Seattle...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep

The Sucs stand zero shot at beating the Saints in that place!!! I stand a better shot at winning the lotto

The Cards slim playoff chances raced down the Niners sidelines & ended when Bowman crossed the end zone on his pick 6!!! :bang:

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes, Go Bucs. But I don't see NO losing at home to that team, especially with the playoffs on the line. Tampa Bay is 4-11 with a very mediocre defense, NO will eat them up.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Ye of little faith, No one thought the Cardinals would beat the Vikings in the last game to knock them out of the playoffs. I will cling to the hope that the Buccaneers can ride faith to a victory.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, Go Bucs. But I don't see NO losing at home to that team, especially with the playoffs on the line. Tampa Bay is 4-11 with a very mediocre defense, NO will eat them up.

Tampa Bay is 4-11... but both TB and NO are 4-3 in their last 7 games. In fact, each team has gone W-W-W-L-W-L-L in their last 7 games!

And TB's mediocre defense held NO to 16 points even while TB was mired in their 0-7 start and NO was en route to 5-0.

Of course NO is a better team and home field will be a big advantage... but there's a little more to the matchup than a 10-5 team vs. a 4-11 team.

...dave

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NO's left tackle spot is so unsettled we have hope for a sack/fumble and or interception (or two). This isn't the year for the Saints to go all the way so maybe we catch a break...is Santa still taking requests:)

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Saints are a different team at home. TB is going to get blown out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard