Glee (FOX)

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was amazed to find out he was 31 (still young - not refuting the statement above). I didn't watch the show that much, other than when my wife had it on, but I wouldn't have guessed 30...

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
It's gotten a bit scatter-brained of late. Too many characters, too many story lines. They should just concentrate on either Rachel in NY, or the kids in Lima, OH.

Still enjoy the music, tho

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I tried to start watching this show during it's peak in popularity but auto-tune just killed it for me.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Special Finn tribute episode tonight

Watched it. Didn't carry any emotional punch for me whatsoever, except when his family was packing up his stuff. That was the only part that felt real. The rest of the episode honored him through song, which didn't feel authentic to me.

When I grow up and have kids, though, I want to be Burt Hummel.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watched it. Didn't carry any emotional punch for me whatsoever, except when his family was packing up his stuff. That was the only part that felt real. The rest of the episode honored him through song, which didn't feel authentic to me.

When I grow up and have kids, though, I want to be Burt Hummel.

I'm not a Glee guy. I think I'd rather grow up and be Burt Gummer, loved his rec room.

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison