Ginn and butler should not even be allowed on plane home

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Both should be cut now and not allowed on cards plane. Can't believe we had to endure both of them all year. Major mistakes by bask and cost us playoff game. Oh well not like Lindley can take us anywhere. I don't think they could bring in a new punter because it would be too hard for them to learn the plays.....

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Lindley just secured his seat on the plane too. In all honesty he has to go. There is no way that guy learn how to be an NFL qb. Can't wait to hear how ba says that Lindley played great

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about Hughes? the punter drops the ball picks it up Hughes has him dead to rights and gets faked out by the PUNTER and lets him get about 12 yards,.

I don't get why Hughes is on the roster

OP
OP
T

TEAMPETE

Rookie
Reaction score
Sure Hughes can go too. BA doesn't believe in fullbacks but what the hell is Hughes??? Confusing???
What about Hughes? the punter drops the ball picks it up Hughes has him dead to rights and gets faked out by the PUNTER and lets him get about 12 yards,.

I don't get why Hughes is on the roster

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Hell, I wouldn't even have waited for the game to be over. Would have told both of them to hit the road and be gone before the rest of the team gets back to the locker room. Ginn was gifted with great speed, but is just not a football player. Shouldn't have stayed in the NFL this long.

I can't remember which bowl game it was, but there was an awesome punter on one of the teams that booted it 65 yards time after time. Gotta find who that is and draft him.

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ginn's fumble was bad but the fact that he sat on his ass and watched the fumble roll by him was inexcusable.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't remember which bowl game it was, but there was an awesome punter on one of the teams that booted it 65 yards time after time. Gotta find who that is and draft him.
Kicking it deep is great, but how good is he at pinning the ball inside the 10? That's what makes Zasty great. Butler can't kick deep or pin people inside the 20... we've seen it & said it all year long & it killed us today. Field position was a major factor & really a deciding factor in the game today. They said in the post-game that CAR's average starting position on scoring drives was our 35yd line... let that sink in!

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ginn was really conservative all year returning kicks. Running kickoffs out from the back of the end zone is a desperation move. That doesn't happen without prior approval from the coaching staff.

I can understand the ire. Under normal circumstances that fumble would have been a game determining moment. But did you see the Cardinals offense? Historically inept!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Hell, I wouldn't even have waited for the game to be over. Would have told both of them to hit the road and be gone before the rest of the team gets back to the locker room. Ginn was gifted with great speed, but is just not a football player. Shouldn't have stayed in the NFL this long.

The Alabama punter.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ginn, Butler, Carlson, and Lindley CANNOT be on this team next year.

Add Fitz to the list. Not that I don't want him or he shares any of the blame for today but what does/did he really add this offense?

Except for Valdeer there is nobody in todays starting line-up on offense that could be listed as untouchable.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drew Butler is flying the plane from Charlotte to Phoenix. They'll probably land somewhere around New Orleans.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Maybe we should include the ST coach because they have been awful all year. That and the fact that I'm sure he had much input in throwing Butler and Ginn out there every week makes it a no-brainer.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Butler can be left in one of the turbines at takeoff.

Absolute joke.

Carlson can join them for that absolutely pathetic drop that would have gotten a first down instead of forcing noodleleg to kick from the endzone.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone see Bama's punter against OSU? 7 punts for 385 yards with a long of 73. It's amazing how bad Butler is.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Did anyone see Bama's punter against OSU? It's amazing how bad Butler is.

He was incredible! I immediately said we need to draft this guy ala John Lee. Ok, maybe not in 2nd round but he showed how a good kicking game can make a game.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Here is what made me crazy about Ginn:

The team had struggled with field position. Just gave up the go ahead score-- partly as a result of poor field position.

So what do you do when fielding a kick 9 yards deep in the end zone? Bring it out. The fumble only made a terrible decision worse.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
He was incredible! I immediately said we need to draft this guy ala John Lee. Ok, maybe not in 2nd round but he showed how a good kicking game can make a game.

He's a true freshman. Won't be in this years draft.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Drew Butler is flying the plane from Charlotte to Phoenix. They'll probably land somewhere around New Orleans.

Right, you wish... more like shanking the plane into the Gulf of Mexico, that is if the plane does not crash taking up too much time on the runway while taking off lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard