Gerell Robinson, Ryan Bass, and Jarrell Barbour

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I was bitter when they decommited and left but I wonder if they regret that decision in the slightest.

Oh well. From the way it looks here they are imminently replacable anyway.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I was bitter when they decommited and left but I wonder if they regret that decision in the slightest.

Oh well. From the way it looks here they are imminently replacable anyway.

Imminently replaceable huh? :trout::BIM:

Seems a little early to be crowing about this one. Nice sig line by the way, you would figure that a decade of bowl futility would lead to some humility, but apparently not.

Looks like the Cats fans at the game were all class as well...

http://bordowssportsblog.freedomblogging.com/2008/12/07/classless-ua-fans/470/

Thank God it's basketball season...:D

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Actually McFoy struck a fan, but that doesn't really bother me as when you come on the field it's fair game. Saying an ASU player in full pads and gear felt threatened by some student is a laughbale excuse though.

Bordow's blog is typical biased hackery by a soon-to-be unemployed sportswriter with an ASU diploma. Notice juts last week he wrote an article saying losing to UA would be better for ASU which is of course complete nonsense and a blatant example of trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Neither side can claim moral superiority in this rivalry, the list of crap that happens to players and fans alike in opposing stadiums is too long to mention.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
And as far as Robinson/Barbour/Bass go, one of them will never play a snap of college football and the other two couldn't get any burn on a bad football team with a worse offense. Keola Antolin and Juron Criner will get starter PT for their entire Arizona careers and have been willing to happy to lend a hand on special teams in the meantime. They'll both be great players for Arizona offense that on paper is shaping up to be a monster in a year or two.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Imminently replaceable huh? :trout::BIM:

Seems a little early to be crowing about this one. Nice sig line by the way, you would figure that a decade of bowl futility would lead to some humility, but apparently not.

Looks like the Cats fans at the game were all class as well...

http://bordowssportsblog.freedomblogging.com/2008/12/07/classless-ua-fans/470/

Thank God it's basketball season...:D

Grammar Police!!!!! You caught me red-handed on that one skip;)

Question: Thank God it's Basketball season

Answer: Things you would never expect to be hear from a Sun Devil fan....

Laugh it up chuckles....After Harden (who honestly is a beast) leaves after this year and a big time coach is hired down south - order will be restored to the universe.

Last edited:

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Actually McFoy struck a fan, but that doesn't really bother me as when you come on the field it's fair game. Saying an ASU player in full pads and gear felt threatened by some student is a laughbale excuse though.

Bordow's blog is typical biased hackery by a soon-to-be unemployed sportswriter with an ASU diploma. Notice juts last week he wrote an article saying losing to UA would be better for ASU which is of course complete nonsense and a blatant example of trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Neither side can claim moral superiority in this rivalry, the list of crap that happens to players and fans alike in opposing stadiums is too long to mention.

Oh god I read that and just about fell off my chair. First off there is no way in hell Stoops was getting fired with the financial implications and booster support.

Then he actually mentioned Chris Peterson as a viable candidate for our job? Does he just sit there dreaming this stuff up?

I guess you have to cater to your audience but even Sun Devils's aren't dumb enough to be eating that garbage up.....

Are they?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Scoreboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) What was so nice was it was an a$$ whooping.
You must be registered for see images attach

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Grammar Police!!!!! You caught me red-handed on that one skip;)

Question: Thank God it's Basketball season

Answer: Things you would never expect to be hear from a Sun Devil fan....

Laugh it up chuckles....After Harden (who honestly is a beast) leaves after this year and a big time coach is hired down south - order will be restored to the universe.

I do have to admit, you always give me a good laugh.

Question: Making fun of a team for not making a bowl game.

Answer: Things you would never expect to be hear from a Wildrat fan....

For the sake of you and other Wildcat fans I really hope you get your big name coach, otherwise it will be mass hara kiri in Tucson.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
I do have to admit, you always give me a good laugh.

Question: Making fun of a team for not making a bowl game.

Answer: Things you would never expect to be hear from a Wildrat fan....

For the sake of you and other Wildcat fans I really hope you get your big name coach, otherwise it will be mass hara kiri in Tucson.

Hey I saw the picture of Dennis Erickson and thought it was fitting:)

Wildcat05

Veteran
Reaction score
Why are we even talking about players who don't play for UA? Dead to me. All of them.

Why don't we talk about something more exciting, like the recruits who are coming in and won't renege on their commitment? (Odom, I'm also talking to you)

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robinson came in overhyped because USC and other BCS schools had interest, I think he would be better as a safety.

You need to have flexibility and lateral quickness to play in the secondary. Robinson has neither.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
G-Rob in hindsight was probably an overrated prospect due to his measurables. He was never really as productive in high school as his rankings suggested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard