Gameday thread...

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
sly fly said:
Was that Obafemi giving Josh an earful on the sidelines?
Obefimi was WIDE OPEN he could have crawled into the endzone. But, we have Josh, I hate Josh. So yes it was Obefimi.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
Obefimi was WIDE OPEN he could have crawled into the endzone. But, we have Josh, I hate Josh. So yes it was Obefimi.
Ayenbadejo, our other vowel heavy player.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
If Josh is in there is the second half, I agree.
We might as well call you swd. You are starting to sound like him.

You all have blinders on if you cant see that this isnt a total team meltdown as well as Josh!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I agree with Shane the Cards are the worst team in the NFL without peer because their offense is so pathetic.

At least we finally know the answer to last years question about whether it was coaching or players. It was both.

I still can't understand how the Cards got in such terrible shape on personell.

We also have the worst offensive line in the NFL though it was cool to see LDavis manhandle two different rushers on the play where Josh threw deep to the open hash mark..

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
We might as well call you swd. You are starting to sound like him.

You all have blinders on if you cant see that this isnt a total team meltdown as well as Josh!
It's 13-3, fer chrissakes. If the offense was playing better it might bet tied or better.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
It's 13-3, fer chrissakes. If the offense was playing better it might bet tied or better.

Yea and if the D were playing better they wouldnt have 13. If the Special teams didnt let us down they wouldnt either. its a two way street.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Yea and if the D were playing better they wouldnt have 13. If the Special teams didnt let us down they wouldnt either. its a two way street.
I'm not singing the praises of the D or the speciual teams. All I'm saying is Josh needs to grab some bench. That's an easy way to change the chemistry on O.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
How is that a penalty on the Dolphins? Put a skirt on McCown.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I swear to God that I'm writing a letter to the Cardinals if McCown sees the field in the second.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fitzgerald WIDE oipen down the sideline. Force it to Williams!!!!! Next play, Fitzgerald WIDE open and overthrow out of bounds. COME ON!!!

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Please put McClown out of his misery, Dennis.

He's going to cause a team mutiny.

King or Navarre can't possibly be any less effective.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
ActingWild said:
Fitzgerald WIDE oipen down the sideline. Force it to Williams!!!!! Next play, Fitzgerald WIDE open and overthrow out of bounds. COME ON!!!
yup he threw it on triple coverage, while Fitz was wide open in the sideline.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McCown is just pathetic. He could not even make a CFL team. Andrew Walter could go in there right now and do a much better job than Josh.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
If King isn't in at QB in the third quarter, I'll have to assume the guy wearing number 4 is a body double and the real guy is still in Arizona.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ActingWild said:

You are absolutely incorrect about Fitz being wide open on the sidelines on the throw to Williams. The safety was there to roll to either fitz or williams. He had the CB beat but so did williams. The safety was there for the help on either.

That being said he still should have thrown it to fitz hes the playmaker not williams!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I know it was a Hail Mary situation, but I don't know if I've ever seen quintuple coverage.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Osbern61 said:
I know it was a Hail Mary situation, but I don't know if I've ever seen quintuple coverage.

Since Josh is only looking at one receiver, they don't have to cover the other WR's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz