Gameday thread Patriots at Cardinals 9-11-16

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So...Since we don't play till tonight (ET), I was fighting for the TV remote so I could catch the Sunday Ticket early Sun. afternoon game. I scrolled thru the games and concluded that none of the early games was worth watching.

(Dr.) Ms. Gollin now has the remote, and I am twiddling my thumbs waiting for Giants vs. Dallas or the Seattle game at 4pm (ET).

Yawn.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we get the Packers at Jags for the first Sunday of the season?

There are other better games they could have shown.

And of course the Cowboys are on at 1:00. Good thing I can watch a different game at 1

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That Rodgers pass TD just now before half... Unreal.

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
Can't wait to wake up at 2:30 in the morning for the game. So pumped.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good lord... anyone watching the Packers game? Rodgers is so ridiculously good.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brees just threw a bullet right on the money and Saints go up 24-10 on the Raiders

Winston with another strike for a TD

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
That Nicki Minaj commercial is just....

I've counted like 6 drops by RG3's receivers. Wentz looks good but it is the Browns.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
GMabel830: The Long Story of where I've been.

First, I stopped posting on ASFN because I got tired of negativity I felt existed at the time. (I didn't want to be a Drama Queen so I didn't say anything/I just left).

Then, for about a year or so, I had to deal with family health issues (fortunately, everything is finaly OK).

During that time, I hooked up with ROTB. Recently, though, Their Cardinal forum pages have gotten kind of clunky (pages would disapear or reload for no reason).

Then last week, I responded to an e-mail inquiry from ASFN, and here I be.

The BRS is alive & kicking, but - at age 77 - I'm more prone to make typos, don't post as much new stuff, have to cope with a new (& unfriendly) Dreamweaver web-authoring program and am finding it diffiult keeping up with technological change (i.e. video clips, Tweeting, Facebook etc.).

Anyway - it's nice to back. Try to be gentle with the feeble old guy.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
GMabel830: The Long Story of where I've been.

First, I stopped posting on ASFN because I got tired of negativity I felt existed at the time. (I didn't want to be a Drama Queen so I didn't say anything/I just left).

Then, for about a year or so, I had to deal with family health issues (fortunately, everything is finaly OK).

During that time, I hooked up with ROTB. Recently, though, Their Cardinal forum pages have gotten kind of clunky (pages would disapear or reload for no reason).

Then last week, I responded to an e-mail inquiry from ASFN, and here I be.

The BRS is alive & kicking, but - at age 77 - I'm more prone to make typos, don't post as much new stuff, have to cope with a new (& unfriendly) Dreamweaver web-authoring program and am finding it diffiult keeping up with technological change (i.e. video clips, Tweeting, Facebook etc.).

Glad you're back. One of my best friends is almost 80 man, you can still drop it like it's hot, just takes longer to pick it back up again. Haha.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The BRS is alive & kicking, but - at age 77 - I'm more prone to make typos, don't post as much new stuff

It's nice to have you back. Please continue to contribute as I enjoy your input.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn