Gameday thread 49ers at Cardinals 10-1-17

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
damn I hate this team.
They are playing like crap, we need a QBOF and next years draft will have several... I am finally all on board for , suck for sam, or No action for Jackson, or whatever...
and we all know this team will win JUST ENOUGH to make sure we dont get our guy...
but still..

BUT STILL...
every time they take the field I want nothing more than to win this game... go ahead and lose the rest of them,...just win this one... then next week, it is the same damned thing

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How 'bout this guys. My wife and I (w/God's help) just wrote a book. One of the characters in it is named "Franklin Fitzgerald." Guess who the name is a tribute to? If I ever get to meet Larry in person I'll give him a free copy and tell him it was my small way of honoring/thanking him.

LARRY...You are ALL-CARDINAL!!

Mark in SC :)

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come make you?

Lol the fact you said that on an Internet message board lets me know all I need to know
If you think I sweat someone like you, you're kidding yourself. And what are you going to do if I don't stop watching? Nothing which is why your comment was as empty as they come. "Then stop watching". And if I don't, then what?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude, let it go... The Cards won!
True. At least I get to go another week of no abuse. Next week however...Eagles and I live in Eagleville. I had tickets and can't go(sold them to a buddy) but I'm in no mood do deal with that crowd, traffic, $40 parking bill etc to go anyway.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If you think I sweat someone like you, you're kidding yourself. And what are you going to do if I don't stop watching? Nothing which is why your comment was as empty as they come. "Then stop watching". And if I don't, then what?

Well if your always complaining about guys quitting and questioning effort why do you still watch? I mean if these guys aren't up to your personal standard of toughness why warch a bunch of quitters?

Listen guy your clearly drunk. I've spent the majority of my life boxing not football but a very physical sport in its own right. I can sit here and understand what im watching and understand what these guys are putting there bodies through on a weekly basis. The guys who have never done anything like that you can spot them a mile away by how they talk.

In this thread week in and week out the second things don't go right it's these guys are heartless, gutless, quitters. It's a shame

Just because you lose doesn't mean you lost because you quit or you didn't give a good effort sometimes you get your head kicked in because the other guy is just better.

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
60+ minutes of AWFUL, boring football. Thankfully they were playing a team that was just as inept as them. Fitz was an angel of mercy that sacrificed himself in order to put all of those in attendance and watching on TV out of our collective misery.

Like I said after game 1 of the season the Cards and 9ers will be battling tooth and nail for last place in the division all year.

Happy they won, but good lord this team sucks.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well if your always complaining about guys quitting and questioning effort why do you still watch? I mean if these guys aren't up to your personal standard of toughness why warch a bunch of quitters?

Listen guy your clearly drunk. I've spent the majority of my life boxing not football but a very physical sport in its own right. I can sit here and understand what im watching and understand what these guys are putting there bodies through on a weekly basis. The guys who have never done anything like that you can spot them a mile away by how they talk.

In this thread week in and week out the second things don't go right it's these guys are heartless, gutless, quitters. It's a shame

Just because you lose doesn't mean you lost because you quit or you didn't give a good effort sometimes you get your head kicked in because the other guy is just better.

OK OK enough. Move on!

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Expect to see 12 more games with the same unpredictability.

Looks like we're too good to Suck For Sam and not good enough to reach the playoffs, but this ugly "W" proves that you just never know.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think if this team can just play .500 ball until DJ returns, they may be okay.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You'll get over it, there is plenty of games left for you to get your wish. It will make my trip to Philly much more enjoyable now.
"Plenty of games" ??? I'm going to pretend that you didn't say that in anything but jest. When you need a QBOTF, and are hoping to draft one, EVERY SINGLE LOSS matters. They can't make this one up later.

This is a team that's lost by double digits twice and beat two bad teams in OT, looking ugly while doing so. I don't know what to tell you any longer because I know nothing will get through your delusion or philosophical outlook.

I'm happy for you that you're happy.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think if this team can just play .500 ball until DJ returns, they may be okay.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That's a LOT of games. Even when he's "back" he won't be in game shape and ready for the workload we need from him. How many other putrid teams remain on our schedule that we can take to OT?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn