Game Night 28th October

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Diaw and Shaq terrible..

D'Antoni getting routed.

Al Horford (the pick Atlanta luckily saved from us) with a monster night.

Robins brother with a monster night.

Rondo with another double-double.
Westbrook with a double-double.

Dejuan Blair with 14/8/3 off the bench in his debut, the most effective Spur....:bang::bang::bang:

Minnesota, Charlotte and Memphis(at least they have some talent that can play was probably just a bad game) are terrible terrible teams..

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Wonder when D'Antoni will be fired. He didnt play Jordan Hill at all, the guy simply doesnt care about developing his young players.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don Nelson is an idiot. Randolph manages to get 8 points 4 rebounds and 1 block in only 10 minutes. Meanwhile he plays Turiaf for 26 minutes and he gets only 4 points, 6 rebounds and 3 blocks.

Ty Lawson scored 17 points and handed out 6 assists. He's going to be a stud. I was a huge advocate of the Suns drafting him. We'll see how Clark works out but Lawson could have been our point guard of the future.

Slin, According to ESPN Dejuan Blair had 14 and 11. What a beast!

Brooke Lopez did have a monster game. Can't we expect Robin to at least be half as good as his twin?

Charlotte is horrible! Boris is back to his same old self. They have no offense. Michael Jordan makes Steve Kerr look like GM of the year.

Last edited:

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Don Nelson is an idiot.

This. There must be something happening in practices I don't get. Like, is he as big a douche as John Edwards or something? Otherwise, he's freakishly talented and I was very very wrong about him coming out of LSU.