Free agency thread 2022

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
It’s actually exactly what you said.

“Tell me a joke that doesn’t make fun of someone” is essentially saying all jokes make fun of someone and this one is making fun based on race so it’s okay. Tell me the other way to interpret your comment that I’m obviously missing.

Also, I’m not litigator, so your overgeneralizing attempt to disparage my industry (an industry about which you obviously have little knowledge) fa
It’s actually exactly what you said.

“Tell me a joke that doesn’t make fun of someone” is essentially saying all jokes make fun of someone and this one is making fun based on race so it’s okay. Tell me the other way to interpret your comment that I’m obviously missing.

Also, I’m not litigator, so your overgeneralizing attempt to disparage my industry (an industry about which you obviously have little knowledge) falls flat.
Hahahahaha...

I rest my case counsel...

It's all good man- my cousin made a killing as a salesman too!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree. I dont think Watson is "the guy" either, and I dont think the Browns are any better with him. I think Denver got "a guy" in Wilson who could do some things with them.
Okay. So you’re banking on somebody would be in love with the thought of obtaining Kyler.
Would be interesting to know if anyone has contacted the Cardinals about him.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Baker was coming off 76/15 & 8,600+ yards the previous two years with a playoff appearance & being a Heisman finalists. I’m not a Kyler advocate here, but be real, Cam, RG3, Burrow, Tua, Watson, Mariota, Jameis, & other great college QBs wouldn’t have gotten the job either.
I don't disagree. My point was that it is a pretty simple answer. Kyler didn't start because Kyler was not good enough to send an incumbent starter who was really successful to the bench. Not a knock on Kyler with this.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
The least shocking news is that the ILB market is still flush...because of course it is. Why you don't take them in round 1 as a general rule.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im starting to think Keim is just banking on Justin Murray to play RG.

Also if Keim didn't have a contract would he be more active? Everything seems to point towards just riding this year out and implement the plan for 2023.

Lets see if healthy Watt/Hopkins really does change everything. If not then pivot the following year. Thats how it looks.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The least shocking news is that the ILB market is still flush...because of course it is. Why you don't take them in round 1 as a general rule.
. . . but why you DO take them in the first round in back-to-back drafts . . . wait, wut?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn