For draft talk reference

Which player would you prefer with the #4 pick in the draft?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Yup. The point of this is just to establish where the option of taking MHJ at 4 ranks for the board overall. Because if it is the universally preferred option, we can focus more on either later picks or options if he is gone.

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Voted for MHJ. Went to the Chicago game and was able to watch warmups right next to railing behind the cards bench. Ossi was walking towards us, and I yelled out "Marvin Harrison, Jr. no matter what." He made his way over and talked a few minutes. Asked if I'd moved onto the draft and I obviously said yes. Then he said stay with us we're going to turn this around.

So when we take MHJ, you're welcome. LOL

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
MHJ. If he’s gone most mocks I’ve seen have Odunze and Nabers gone by 10-12. So we would have to trade no lower than probably the Titans to get one of them. Or the mocks might be way off….

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
MHJ but I wouldn't be disappointed with Joe Alt. No trade down without two first round picks.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The top player remaining on the Cardinals’s board whomever that is unless that player could be had in a trade down.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yup. The point of this is just to establish where the option of taking MHJ at 4 ranks for the board overall. Because if it is the universally preferred option, we can focus more on either later picks or options if he is gone.
Prefer Marvin.

However, a Nabors or Olu + 2nd round pick (or other good value) in a trade down has been on my mind lately on whats "best" for the team.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
MHJ 110%.

If we don't get him for whatever reason (and I know there's plenty of scenarios where we don't), I'll be extraordinarily disappointed.

I'd even give up draft capital to move up, like a 3rd.

Hmmm... if you told me for #4 and our first third round pick we could lock in MJH, I would take it in a heartbeat.

Would you give up our 2nd rd pick tho, #35, to lock in MJH.. that's the question Solar... :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Who would be willing to trade our 2nd round pick along with our Houston pick to grab a guy like Verse?
Not me. Pick 35 is way more valuable than the points assigned to it.
We can get a starter caliber player with the Texans pick and 35 both...why Seattle for one when there isn't anyone there who will be that big a difference maker

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t interested in a WR in the top 5. Then I watched MHJs tape. That guy is just flat out fun to watch. Sign me up. I’d trade up if it didn’t cost too much.
He would command defenses to scheme their plan for him. Not only would he be a receiving magnet, he would make all our other targets better.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not me. Pick 35 is way more valuable than the points assigned to it.
We can get a starter caliber player with the Texans pick and 35 both...why Seattle for one when there isn't anyone there who will be that big a difference maker
I kind of agree. There doesn’t seem to be a great defensive option to move way up. Assuming we are drafting 21st I might be tempted to swap a 3rd to move up 2-4 spots. There appears to be some intriguing players around 17-20. An OT, Edge, Dt and CB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard