***For Devils Fans Only***

HooverDam

Reaction score
You did a very nice job, I'm not a big "My Chemical Romance" fan, but thats just personal preference.

Amber_bamber

Reaction score
How many of you guys are going to go see Darren Woodson Nov. 17th? I guess he is going to be meeting fans and stuff for AZ fans. It would be a great opportunity for everyone to go and show off some Devil PRIDE!!!! It's at the Alltel store at Tempe Marketplace at noon. Who's going??

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
How many of you guys are going to go see Darren Woodson Nov. 17th? I guess he is going to be meeting fans and stuff for AZ fans. It would be a great opportunity for everyone to go and show off some Devil PRIDE!!!! It's at the Alltel store at Tempe Marketplace at noon. Who's going??

This is hilarious...coming up with a fake name to try and drum up business for Alltel. Maybe you should just tell us you are spamming.

OP
OP
S

SunDevilDon

Registered
Reaction score
This is hilarious...coming up with a fake name to try and drum up business for Alltel. Maybe you should just tell us you are spamming.

Haha, I just responded in the other thread, I'm pretty sure she signed up on here to "plug" her store. First two posts too, could've been a little more subtle, don't ya think???

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
She followed the Robert James thread well though.

Amber_bamber

Reaction score
HI!! Yes, my name is Amber, and I am a representative for Alltel. I really wasn't trying to dupe you guys or anything! I just thought it was something that football fans would probably want to know about. Just thought Id spread the word. Have a good one! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard