FM v2.0 Draft Thread

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, suns31 is the guy that shows up to your fantasy draft & drafts Adam Vinitieri in the first round. The Hills Have Eyes II? First round? really?

Anyway, how about Slow Burn or am I blind & that's on there already, too?

Slow Burn is good.

I am more worried about suns second round pick of Amazing Grace.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You suckas are still drafting? Ha! The other group was done before we even started!

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't been paying attention. Was there some kind of message that this was going to be a live draft? I can't surf the internet at work.

OP
OP
jenna2891

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
I haven't been paying attention. Was there some kind of message that this was going to be a live draft? I can't surf the internet at work.

sorry. this was the only time the rest of us could do it before friday. we went by fantasy moguls' absentee rule:

Q: What happens if someone doesn't show up for the draft?

A: There is a draft robot functionality built in, so that if time runs out and a pick is not made, it will automatically pick the next highest ranked movie as determined by FantasyMoguls.com. (You can check out the movie rankings by selecting Acquisitions/All Movies in your studio navigation.) So, no worries, the draft will go on!

i gave you the next available movie with the highest projected box office. you got blades of glory, which will get you tons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard