Flight Plan - E4

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm enjoying this series quite a bit.

The part with DJ Humphries talking about Ray Brown was . . . instructive. I don't know that I've ever seen him interviewed before, but his body language and the light in his eyes spoke volumes.

I love BA, but maybe his style just doesn't jive with a lot of the younger guys. Interested to see how things work out this year in terms of player development.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm enjoying this series quite a bit.

The part with DJ Humphries talking about Ray Brown was . . . instructive. I don't know that I've ever seen him interviewed before, but his body language and the light in his eyes spoke volumes.

I love BA, but maybe his style just doesn't jive with a lot of the younger guys. Interested to see how things work out this year in terms of player development.
He definitely come off as someone who really wants it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked someone from the 'I am auditioning for Sports Center with my critical 'non objective' comment which must keep a fan of this team in line" has not post on this thread yet on what a bunch cliché covering up this video is suppose to be for not addressing our deficiencies properly lol

Last edited:

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked someone from the 'I am auditioning for Sports Center with my critical 'non objective' comment which must keep a fan of this team inline" has not post on this thread yet on what a bunch cliche covering up this video is suppose to be for not addressing our deficiencies properly lol
Wait. Its early.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
What would have made Flight Plan better:

i would like to have see Keim / Mike B planning on Cousins / then learning he is going to Minnesota and how they reacted

the show gives the impression it was Bradford all along, and that wasnt the case

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'm actually shocked someone from the 'I am auditioning for Sports Center with my critical 'non objective' comment which must keep a fan of this team in line" has not post on this thread yet on what a bunch cliché covering up this video is suppose to be for not addressing our deficiencies properly lol
We have people who are auditioning for SportsCenter posting here?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I just wish they would shoot a video of the cards war room for the entire draft. They need to show it on a 2 or so hour tape delayed broadcast. I would be hooked it would be as good as the super bowl IMO. Like in all or nothing when we lost out on Abdulla and we could watch the entire draft unfold instead of just a minute or two.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I just wish they would shoot a video of the cards war room for the entire draft. They need to show it on a 2 or so hour tape delayed broadcast. I would be hooked it would be as good as the super bowl IMO. Like in all or nothing when we lost out on Abdulla and we could watch the entire draft unfold instead of just a minute or two.

In reality though no team would permit that... it would let drafted players know if they where not the first choice and cause possibly friction, they will share opinions openly about the front offices of other teams which might not be too endearing, show the disagreement which can get heated among your own staff which is best kept in house, teams talk about their roster plans even outside of the draft going on in the war room and then of course their intentions in the following draft days after round one

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
In reality though no team would permit that... it would let drafted players know if they where not the first choice and cause possibly friction, they will share opinions openly about the front offices of other teams which might not be too endearing, show the disagreement which can get heated among your own staff which is best kept in house, teams talk about their roster plans even outside of the draft going on in the war room and then of course their intentions in the following draft days after round one

I get that, and that is why I said I wish. I would love to be a fly on the wall in the war room during the draft. People would pay dearly like a PPV event. I know I would.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So cool, love Ray Brown and I think, even this first draft, we will see a focus by Wilks/Keim on both sides of the line. Our player selection will look a bit different than in the BASK drafts, IMO.
i would love that

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I would be in heaven being in the draft room. Its got me drooling just thinking about it

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I watched an episode of this and it was pretty dull. It was the combine one... I was expecting to see them interview players...see coaches discussing various players... but instead it was just a cheap ******** reality show with coaches and staff pimping how great they think they are

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
I somehow never heard about this show? Is it streaming or on satellite tv? Thanks for any info in advance!

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I watched an episode of this and it was pretty dull. It was the combine one... I was expecting to see them interview players...see coaches discussing various players... but instead it was just a cheap ******** reality show with coaches and staff pimping how great they think they are

What do you expect this time of year?

The fact the cardinals are being cool enough to put SK in front of the camera and give us a look at our new HC is way cool IMO.

Sure beats the off seasons of waiting on Bickley to write an article on AZCentral

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you guys were in the war room during the draft you would all die a slow death over 3 days when they never even discuss taking a QB.. lol

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If you guys were in the war room during the draft you would all die a slow death over 3 days when they never even discuss taking a QB.. lol

Nailed it.

Even worse, you'd hear a scout bring up the idea of drafting a QB in the 6th, and Keim would fire him on the spot for breaking ranks :D