Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huge time jump in episode one. It's a great episode but seems like an odd move for the series leaving out so much character progression

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
they said " the first two episodes are going to be amazing"

episode one,...was Morgan...so basically it was a walking dead solo show...until the last two minutes.

episode two...was actually a little lame... who of you would allow the "vultures" to sit outside your front door like that?? You have automatic weapons,...grenades,..etc...

use them...kill them twit tacos and be done with it... makes absolutely zero sense to allow a threat to reside right outside your front door.
they could actually do it easy... just place a few snipers on the wall and have others ready just in case they decide to ram the gate instead of leaving when you start picking them off.

if this is their idea of amazing..... I hope they move away from amazing

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Wow. Nobody's talking about
the death of Junky Depp
?
right??
the way the show was going I thought they were gonna do the right thing and kill off the mom...and that Nick was chasing down the guy who did it... but then they kill off Nick....

so who is gonna be worth watching on the show now?? Is that why they had Lennie James do the crossover??

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. Nobody's talking about
the death of Junky Depp
?

I said it during season one and I will say it again. The only two characters from that family I wanted to see survive were Travis and Alicia. The rest of them I wouldn't miss. Unfortunately, Travis was killed off way too soon IMO. I stand by that. In terms of this character eating it? I think the character has gotten better but I couldn't erase the abundant amount of stupid and annoyance of that character throughout.

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This season is good.
because they're killing off the original cast...my hope is by end of this season they've hit the reset button by getting rid of them all and sticking with Morgan's group.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This season is good.
because they're killing off the original cast...my hope is by end of this season they've hit the reset button by getting rid of them all and sticking with Morgan's group.

saw some talk on this... Frank delane requested to be killed off... they phrased it nice and PC but basically he wanted out because he thought the show was a cluster fact... he didnt like the general direction, the fact the show runners kept changing, the overall leadership involved in the show..
my only hope is we soon find out he went all psycho after that guy because he killed his mommy.... that mom on there just has to go... the character suxx canal water, the actress is annoying... there just hasnt even been a good moment with her.

the daughter sucked in season one but the character has grown..they might do well to make her and Morgan the focal points from here on out

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Anybody else notice they changed the show title screen and music to look and sound like Preacher? Strange choice.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am really hoping they are building up to a Madison kill off. so far they have not shown her in present time.... hoping that is what drove junkie depp to be homicidal.

the show would be much better without her. Focus on Morgan, John Dorie, the daughter and scam...err,...strand

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
First Junky Depp and now Madison. They're dropping like flies. Only Alicia and Strand remain from the original cast.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Anybody else notice they changed the show title screen and music to look and sound like Preacher? Strange choice.
The title screen is supposed to change each week to reflect whats going on in the show.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Strand's character has SO much potential, BUT is he a nice guy, a dick, what? They cannot seem to figure out what to do with him.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many pointless episodes this season.

I finally deleted the 30+ episodes of this I had on the DVR. Too much other stuff to watch and I just don't care enough to allocate valuable hard drive space anymore. I hope it picks up for you guys still on the FTWD train.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
it looks to me like they are gonna end fear... kill off a few and have a few go to alexandria with morgan...anyone else seeing that?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Not me. I think there's a whole new Fear slant coming. There's been rumor of another spin off. Not sure from Fear or Walking Dead.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
We need to make you strong! :mrgreen:

Ha!

I finally deleted the 30+ episodes of this I had on the DVR. Too much other stuff to watch and I just don't care enough to allocate valuable hard drive space anymore. I hope it picks up for you guys still on the FTWD train.

If it wasn't something that my son and I watch together I would have left long ago.

Not me. I think there's a whole new Fear slant coming. There's been rumor of another spin off. Not sure from Fear or Walking Dead.

I heard that as well. Gives me a bit of hope I guess.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just binged the whole season this weekend and enjoyed it. A few annoyances like the people vs people fights with the vultures. Any time it becomes people vs people, the show gets stupid all around. The scene where the vultures show up to fight after morgan tips them off...supposedly the OG group is hell bent on murdering them however as they are driving up, no one opens fire, launches grenades, etc. They wait, let them all get out of vehicles and point guns at them and then after john is shot, a big fight breaks out yet everyone could get behind their vehicles in time to not be shot? Stupid. Also, the black woman toward the end was impressively annoying.

And we all knew jimbo was going to jump. I thought 30 minutes earlier that morgan might just throw him off the roof.

I had some excitement for the trip back to Alexandria with the new group, I think the new group is rather solid. they attempted to squash that at the end but with TWD having its new vast network they are connected with along with Morgan now running a supply chain, I bet the meeting is now inevitable in a way regardless.

I'm not sure how the next season will be, if it will time jump again or if it will be centered around them running around saving people but with Morgan running the show, you know itll be frustrating scenes of horrible bad guys killing people because he is trying to convert them. Either way he and john elevated this show quite substantially.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard