Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "In Through The Out Door"

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay... here's another one of these polls.....

For me..this is a major "toss-up" between "Zeppelin 1" and "Zeppelin 2", however, "Zeppelin 3" should get some consideration since it's a vastly underrated album that Led Zeppelin began to really broaden their sound......

My vote is for "Zeppelin 1", but it was very difficult to decide.....

"Coda" or any other recordings by them are not included, however, you're most certainly welcomed to discuss them....

Last edited:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whoa. Tough one.

II, III, IV (tho overplayed, IMO), Physical Graffiti, Houses of the Holy are all neck and neck for me.

I voted for Led Zeppelin III because I love their acoustic stuff more than their heavy stuff. It still puzzles me what the heck The Immigrant Song is doing on that album. It belongs on IV, IMO.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I always liked "The Song remains the Same"

Awesome live stuff... but I voted for LZIII

OP
OP
KingLouieLouie

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pariah said:
Whoa. Tough one.

II, III, IV (tho overplayed, IMO), Physical Graffiti, Houses of the Holy are all neck and neck for me.

I voted for Led Zeppelin III because I love their acoustic stuff more than their heavy stuff. It still puzzles me what the heck The Immigrant Song is doing on that album. It belongs on IV, IMO.

I came across an "Album-a-Day" that I did this past September on "Zeppelin III", and ironically you asked the same question! :D

I admit it obviously isnt fact my response, but I still contend that my theory is very likely along with also the fact that the band was afraid that they might have lost some of their "faithful followers" if the album didnt contain at
least one "fast and heavy" track.... That essentially some wouldnt have completely appreciated them at the time for broadening their sound, but for "selling-out"..

I too "waver" on which Zeppelin album is my favorite because usually my preference is based on the type of mood Im in at that particular moment....

I always liked some of their experimentations on "Physical Graffiti" and also on "In Through The Outdoor"....

Obviously none of their albums can be considered "weak" whatsoever, but just always what was "weak" in terms of the standards they achieved themselves....

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Man this is a really tough question..........

Presence was the first Zep album I bought and loved that. Then I got IV, II, III, and Houses and PG. ITTOD is a great album as well. For what it is Coda has its merits as well

I know my least fave Zep album is LZI

Its a toss-up between PG and ITTOD