Favorite Candy Bar

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
I want some ice cream bars just don't want to explain to your husband when I knock on your door that some lady told me on the internet I can have Ice cream bars, next thing you know there are like 10 cops wrestling me on the floor.
You know what's really sad, yet funny? He'd probably laugh his head off! He's not a sports kinda guy at all, and it just cracks him up that I'm addicted to a sports mb! Also, it isn't out of the ordinary for people to knock on my door to pick up coupons or stuff! LOL!!!!! Oh, and about the cop thing, our former next door neighbor and very good friend of ours is a Sgt in Peoria and our new next door neighbor is a cop in Phx, so it wouldn't be that hard for us to find some cops! LOL! But, honestly, you want some, you can HAVE them! I'm afraid they'll go bad before they get eaten around here! I hate wasting food, even if I got it for free! I just checked the garage freezer and there are 4 boxes of Snickers, 2 boxes of Snickers w/almonds and 1 box of Twix. And just so you don't think it's another payphone situation here, I just snapped a quick pic of them! LOL!!!!!!

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
WTF is "UTI"'

Under ***** infraction??
Ask your wife. She'll know, I'm sure. It's not a fun thing, that's for sure!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh, I dont eat sweets. No candy, no cake, no ice cream no none of that for me. Hell I even drink sugar free kool aid. My snacks are beef jerky, nachos and pickles.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
Ask your wife. She'll know, I'm sure. It's not a fun thing, that's for sure!
yeah she just told me..... she said Cranberry juice works well

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
Eh, I dont eat sweets. No candy, no cake, no ice cream no none of that for me. Hell I even drink sugar free kool aid. My snacks are beef jerky, nachos and pickles.
:thumbup: I'm with you there! That's why I'm trying to give away all these ice cream bars! Mmmmmmmmm, beef jerky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:

Ugh I hate you. Sweets are my achilles heel!

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:
How did this get into urinary track infections?
We have our drunk friend, 100%, to thank for that! LOL!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
coupon_queen said:
:thumbup: I'm with you there! That's why I'm trying to give away all these ice cream bars! Mmmmmmmmm, beef jerky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prolly also why I dont have one cavity in my mouth. :thumbup:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Dont forget I have crapped in my pants!!

Wow.....I am a loser.
And your telephone fetish.

Dam, look at your resume.

If you placed a personal ad it might go something like this.

SWM seeking SWF. Loves the Cardinals and philly cheesestreaks. Looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things life. A good UTI is a must. Shouldnt be afraid to by underwear everyweek for me, as I have no use for toilet paper. Dont be afraid to call immediatly as I have plaenty of phones at my house in different postions, with pics to prove it. Make my phone ring baby. It turns me on.

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:

SWM seeking SWF. Loves the Cardinals and philly cheesestreaks. Looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things life. A good UTI is a must. Should be afraid to by underwear everyweek for me, as I have no use for toilet paper. Dont be afraid to call immediatly as I have plaenty of phones at my house in different postions, with pics to prove it. Make my phone ring baby. It turns me on.
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:

SWM seeking SWF. Loves the Cardinals and philly cheesestreaks. Looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things life. A good UTI is a must. Shouldnt be afraid to by underwear everyweek for me, as I have no use for toilet paper. Dont be afraid to call immediatly as I have plaenty of phones at my house in different postions, with pics to prove it. Make my phone ring baby. It turns me on.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
SameOleGee said:

SWM seeking SWF. Loves the Cardinals and philly cheesestreaks. Looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things life. A good UTI is a must. Should be afraid to by underwear everyweek for me, as I have no use for toilet paper. Dont be afraid to call immediatly as I have plaenty of phones at my house in different postions, with pics to prove it. Make my phone ring baby. It turns me on.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: a good UTI is a must is just killing me here!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison