"Experts" Picks Cards vs. Broncos

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
ESPN: Only Ditka picked Cards. MEshawn called Arizona "A cute 3-0 team, but this is Denver." Our favorite D-Bag, Tom Jackson said, "The question is: Can the Broncos re-establish their running game while they are winning?"

seesred

Reaction score
No respect. it will be like that until we win Super Bowls. This game today is also the way you shut some of them up!

GBR

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All 5 ANALysts on ESPN also picked the Donks. That's significant, because it includes Boomer. That guy couldn't pick a winner to save his A$$. You could make a good living just picking whoever is playing against his picks.

Cards by 5. BRING IT!!

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Guys on NFL network playbook yesterday brought up the Broncos getting the run game going against Arizona as well. What have they been watching because it isn't the Cards D.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Guys on NFL network playbook yesterday brought up the Broncos getting the run game going against Arizona as well. What have they been watching because it isn't the Cards D.

I hope they try to run it all day, because that's all they will be doing.... trying.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The Cards have been giving up on average 24YPG rushing. Yeah, looks like a defense to get the running game going against. This includes shutting down 3 very talented backs in Ryan Matthews, Rashad Jennings, and Frank Gore.

That said, picking against us has nothing to do with lack of respect. The Broncos are very tough at home.

Last edited:

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need a few picks of manning and some pressure

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
The Cards have been giving up on average 24YPG rushing. Yeah, looks like a defense to get the running game going against. This includes shutting down 3 very talented backs in Ryan Matthews, Rashad Jennings, and Frank Gore.

That said, picking against us has nothing to do with lack of respect. The Broncos are very tough at home.
I think it is 71ypg rushing allowed. It may be 24ypg to running backs. It was 2.4ypc. At least Manning won't be running on them today. :)

I don't blame anyone for picking the Broncos at home. Huge effort and some bounces required for the Cards to pull it off but I think they will be in it all day.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it is 71ypg rushing allowed. It may be 24ypg to running backs. It was 2.4ypc. At least Manning won't be running on them today. :)

I don't blame anyone for picking the Broncos at home. Huge effort and some bounces required for the Cards to pull it off but I think they will be in it all day.

You're right, I was looking at the number of rushes per game. Cards are also 3rd in the league in defensive points given up. All 3 teams we've beaten average 22-25PPG and we average 15PPG given up and I believe we've yet to give up a 4th quarter point.