Expectations for the new players

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never said anything about them running a championship level offense, nor have I said any offense needs a dominant point guard. You're totally missing my point and distorting it now, so let's just move on.

I don't think ANY offense can efficiently run without either a) a great point guard or b) in the absence of a great point guard, having at least two or three very good offense creators at other positions.

Again, never said anything like this.

Okay... examples of this in the NBA?

OK. There is the key difference. I think that an offense can run effectively when players pass the ball. They don't have to be special creators at other positions.

But I am still in favor of getting a decent point guard if we can find one.

Glad to drop it, because both of us still would like to get a point guard. I am just not as worried about Ayton not getting touches because the offense, if run correctly will get the ball in his hands.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this was in the media day thread or not but since the other Embiid vs Ayton talk is here I thought I'd add this here also. Ayton views it the right way right now, he knows he needs to produce to fire back at him.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Expectations for the new players

they all are first team all pro players this season!