Execs, coaches rank NFL draft’s top WRs

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He played last season because he wasn't skipping the rest of his college career to go pro. There's a difference. He's the type to skip even a meaningful bowl game for fear of injury before starting his NFL career. Maybe it is him and maybe it is advice from MHS.
Or maybe it’s become the prevalent trend for top projected draftees not playing in the playoffs. Seems pretty common these days.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
He played last season because he wasn't skipping the rest of his college career to go pro. There's a difference. He's the type to skip even a meaningful bowl game for fear of injury before starting his NFL career. Maybe it is him and maybe it is advice from MHS.
Their bowl game was not meaningful. It was an exhibition game.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I guess. "Other charting." Then percentages when shown that the percentages disguise very small differences as actually being large and meaningful.

I'm sure you'll show your work and cite your sources.
Blah blah blah blah blah.

They've already been shown on this forum before. I'm not going to research old info. If you aren't up-to-date, the sloth is on you.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dude if those are the numbers you’ve been basing your “odunze’s better” argument it’s totally weaksauce. Those aren’t statistically significant.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

There is a lot more discussion on this topic if you'd like to actually look it up yourself.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Their bowl game was not meaningful. It was an exhibition game.
Exactly. If OSU had made it to the College Football Playoffs then maybe you could argue about him sitting out. However sitting out for a meaningless bowl game is a smart business decision.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BIM is stuck in the Dinosaur age of football. It's not how things are done these days.
Hey, Nabers played in his meaningless bowl game, too. Long enough to get 3 receptions, set an LSU record, then sit out the rest of the game. LOL

Just saying I'll take the guy who wants to fulfill his college commitment. work out at the NFL combine, etc. Shows his motivation, work ethic, etc. Feel free to agree to disagree. Or call me a dinosaur.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, Nabers played in his meaningless bowl game, too. Long enough to get 3 receptions, set an LSU record, then sit out the rest of the game. LOL

Just saying I'll take the guy who wants to fulfill his college commitment. work out at the NFL combine, etc. Shows his motivation, work ethic, etc. Feel free to agree to disagree. Or call me a dinosaur.
I’ll take the guy who’s the better player and who’s mind has been on the NFL from the second his season ended over the guy who needed to go to the combine to prove how good he was in shorts.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I’ll take the guy who’s the better player and who’s mind has been on the NFL from the second his season ended over the guy who needed to go to the combine to prove how good he was in shorts.
This. Marvin Sr. said that he told Jr. not to focus on combine stuff and to prepare for his rookie season. It's no secret that combine prep actually sets rookies back from preparing for their first season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Source?

This is such a deranged assertion.
Actual NFL players over the years.

It's deranged that you are so ignorant on basic facts of how an NFL career goes. I don't know why you always like act like this? Is there something wrong with you?

How many times have you heard a rookie say it will be great to have an actual off season to prepare for the NFL season after spending their pre draft season getting ready for the combine and workouts instead of actual football stuff.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Actual NFL players over the years.

It's deranged that you are so ignorant on basic facts of how an NFL career goes. I don't know why you always like act like this? Is there something wrong with you?

How many times have you heard a rookie say it will be great to have an actual off season to prepare for the NFL season after spending their pre draft season getting ready for the combine and workouts instead of actual football stuff.
Between when a player finishes their last college game (if he skips the bowl game) and the Combine is FOUR MONTHS.

Yes, some of that is learning how to explode out of your block for the 40 or whatever, but the majority of the work is getting in shape.

Looking for the source on “actual NFL players over the years.”

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Between when a player finishes their last college game (if he skips the bowl game) and the Combine is FOUR MONTHS.

Yes, some of that is learning how to explode out of your block for the 40 or whatever, but the majority of the work is getting in shape.

Looking for the source on “actual NFL players over the years.”
Do you even lift bro?