ESPN the Magazine including Insider benefits

nothin' but net

All Star
Reaction score
My school music program did a fundraiser last year that was a magazine sale. I don't know why I didn't ask anyone here. A thread in the Suns forum reminded me.

Here's the deal. You can get a subscription of ESPN the Magazine and Insider for only $20. $12 dollars goes to benefit my music program. The guys on the other forum said it was $40 regularly. If you already have a subscription, you can still participate. It will just extend your deal for another year.

https://proxy.espn.go.com/coaches/index

Here is a link to the program if you would like to check it out. It is legit. I got a subscription myself through the program. It works. I signed up for insider without problems. When you pay, you would be making out a check to my school, not me. Let your friends know that are interested. It is a great deal, and you would be helping out my music program immensely.
:band:

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long will you guys be doing this? I'll sign up, but I'm moving in a little over a month and don't want to go through the hassle of changing addresses again so soon. Can I sign up at the end of August?

OP
OP
nothin' but net

nothin' but net

All Star
Reaction score
Pariah said:
How long will you guys be doing this? I'll sign up, but I'm moving in a little over a month and don't want to go through the hassle of changing addresses again so soon. Can I sign up at the end of August?

I think so. I might just see how much interest I can get between now and then. Then I could send something in around that time.