Eric Gordon signed

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
2 year deal with player option in the second.

I dont remember him doing much the last year or two and a lot of miles with the Rocks a few years ago but good get. They needed a shot creator in the 2nd unit and he can help with that.

I still dont get why TJ so undervalued, i would have made TJ a priority but w/e ill take it

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I dont remember him doing much the last year or two and a lot of miles with the Rocks a few years ago but good get. They needed a shot creator in the 2nd unit and he can help with that.

I still dont get why TJ so undervalued, i would have made TJ a priority but w/e ill take it

TJ is a ball stopper who doesn’t play defense.

Gordon, even at this age, is a far better player.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

I totally watched him in the playoffs because I was a doubter. He was like Love. He was very positive in the playoffs. I came away wishing we had picked him up. I don't expect a lot of him in the regular season. He's more like one of those guys you bubble wrap and save for the play offs, imho.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This is too cool. Look at his face! He is NOT expecting a greeting like this! Rolled out the Orange carpet, too!
You know what's cool about this, Ishbia, or someone, OK'd people to come in on a Sunday and do this! VERY nice touch!!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good signing, he’s no longer anything but average, but I will take another good 3 pt shooter who makes our rotation 1 spot bigger.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
This is huge! I love all of the other signings this off-season, but this one is absolutely critical. While Gordon is not in his prime anymore, he is still a solid rotation player who can create his own shot, bring the ball up the floor, and run the offense. In my opinion, this is the most important free agent signing this off-season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard