Draft news concerning the Arizona Cardinals: We are "all in" on CB Trent McDuffie

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cardinals will sit at 23 & see who falls to them. The only thing that is certain is that it'll be whoever they deem the best available at any of the following positions: Edge, DT, CB, WR, OL. And I'm not placing any emphasis on the order of my list.
I give u the order of my list with emphasis)
Og/wr/edge, rb, te, de/dt, nose tackle
Murray is the key of the Cardinals destiny
Give him weapons and protection

Last edited:

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
My prediction is they don't even pick a Oline player in the first three rounds. I think they feel quite comfortable with who they presently have on the roster and they will deal with 2023 and the problem of 4/5 of the Oline being UFAs when that time comes around.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny that people are reacting to drafting a corner like it isn't a need

its a passing league now

league average for 3 or more WRs is 61%

the Rams ran 3 or more WRs on 88% of their offensive plays
You want better cb play? Get a pass rush. We have nobody right now that teams are going to have to game plan against.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
You want better cb play? Get a pass rush. We have nobody right now that teams are going to have to game plan against.
Agree, There is no one that is going to demand constant double teams. No one who is going to create enough pressure often enough to cause an OC to lose sleep at night.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
My prediction is they don't even pick a Oline player in the first three rounds. I think they feel quite comfortable with who they presently have on the roster and they will deal with 2023 and the problem of 4/5 of the Oline being UFAs when that time comes around.
While I think the OL can be upgraded, I'm comfortable with the group they have.

It's an adequate group.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
While I think the OL can be upgraded, I'm comfortable with the group they have.

It's an adequate group.
I think that if we head into the season with this group we will likely see similar production out of it as last year. Our line needs an increase in young talent so we can move on from some of the current players who are being paid much higher than their production level.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think that if we head into the season with this group we will likely see similar production out of it as last year. Our line needs an increase in young talent so we can move on from some of the current players who are being paid much higher than their production level.
I don't disagree...but I'm much more worried about the pass rush and finding another receiver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard