Draft news concerning the Arizona Cardinals: We are "all in" on CB Trent McDuffie

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ew. I'd rather have Kaiir Elam.

McDuffie is Byron Murphy 2.0.

I hope this is just draft smoke and mirrors.
I’d rather have an explosive Wr(Olave) and rb (Walker) and then pick up a 1 trick pony pass rusher.
We need to score points like the big boys like 30-35 points a game.

Some will reply “ but we have Eno”. If Eno was tge answer he would have gotten much more playing time when Edmonds went down and then when Conner went down.

Either way todays nfl demands having three good running backs. The bell cow days are over with a very few exceptions. As things are now If Conner goes down what are we left with?

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’d rather have an explosive Wr(Olave) and rb (Walker) and then pick up a 1 trick pony pass rusher.

Some will reply “ but we have Eno”. If Eno was tge answer he would have gotten much more playing time when Edmonds went down and then when Conner went down.

Either way todays nfl demands having three good running backs. The bell cow days are over with a very few exceptions. As things are now If Conner goes down what are we left with?
Eno. Jk. I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Add Rachaad White and it helps both the running and passing game.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I like McDuffie. Would not be sad about the player. I think Vance and his scheme will largely waste his talent. If we are not looking to re-sign Byron Murphy this is the drafting Rondale Moore equivalent.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know we need corners and pass rush, but Keim is a dunce for not truly building around Kyler.

Bengals, of all teams, are doing it right. There are other examples, but we are truly ruining Kyler's first contract. So dumb. This team needs completely new ownership before real changes happen. Maybe we will catch a break and get lucky one year, but they will always be the same ol' cards.

Best to set your expectations. Since we tasted the teet of victory, only to fall short over a decade ago, fans want success. Now we have had some successful years in between (if you call it that), we are just learning how hard it is to win in this league and we are out of the basement and now trapped in this purgatory with most other teams/fans, except we will always be the same ol' cards.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

There were a dozen RBs at the Combine that ran 4.5 and under. I'm sure one with some talent would be available with our second or third pick.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know we need corners and pass rush, but Keim is a dunce for not truly building around Kyler.

Bengals, of all teams, are doing it right. There are other examples, but we are truly ruining Kyler's first contract. So dumb. This team needs completely new ownership before real changes happen. Maybe we will catch a break and get lucky one year, but they will always be the same ol' cards.

Best to set your expectations. Since we tasted the teet of victory, only to fall short over a decade ago, fans want success. Now we have had some successful years in between (if you call it that), we are just learning how hard it is to win in this league and we are out of the basement and now trapped in this purgatory with most other teams/fans, except we will always be the same ol' cards.

Do you mean like the Bengals, you're now touting?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you google his name you'll find an Eagles site with the same report except it says in the summary he's graded as a "2nd round" pick. So the all in comment by Schultz doesn't mean first round it means second round? If true pretty misleading, nobody is "all in" on a 2nd rounder IMO.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kevin King is a UW alum and former teammate of both of them. At least he has the size to play outside.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Knowing the Cards and their lack of smokescreens, if he’s the pick, he’ll be their. We need a pass rusher first and foremost.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Elam isn't getting enough love. I think he's CB3 at worst.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA