Does The Fiesta Bowl Have A Good Matchup?

Does The Fiesta Bowl Have A Good Matchup?

• IT'S GREAT!!!

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • It's a GOOD matchup.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • It is an ok matchup.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • The matchup SUCKS!!!

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kind of odd, never thought I'd go to Sun Devil Stadium and root for the Wildcats... :cool:

Down with OSU !!! :wave:

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sure its great game. Both teams were preseason ranked in Top-10, and finished in the Top-10. For a non-National Championship game, I think the Fiesta Bowl got 2 of their recent favorite programs. Everybody knows K-State will bring 30-40,000 fans, and of course Ohio St. will do the same!

Should be a great college game too. Ohio St. is the defending NC's, and K-State just smoked the supposedly "Best College team ever assembled" last Sat. night to win the Big-12 Conference.

WizardOfAz

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
All of that is great.

But the bottom line for the Fiesta Bowl is they got two teams that travel very well. And, of course, if you don't have the championship game that is the most important factor.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Very true Wizard, but if your a fan of college football, and watching kick-ass match-ups...then this one is a great match-up! Had not either team not dropped a couple games earlier in the season, this looked like a very probable National Championship game back in August.

It will be "smash mouth football baby"!

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZ Shocker
Very true Wizard, but if your a fan of college football, and watching kick-ass match-ups...then this one is a great match-up! Had not either team not dropped a couple games earlier in the season, this looked like a very probable National Championship game back in August.

It will be "smash mouth football baby"!

I'm not so sure about that. OSU hasn't been very impressive this season IMO. I think KSU kicks their ass to the moon.

AZ Shocker

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Indeed OSU hasn't looked like world beaters this year. But back in August (not that it matters, but that was what I referrring too), these 2 teams were primed for a NC run and were preseason ranked Top-6.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go K-State!!!

I am a UM fan. (Grew up in Mich) and I hate Ohio St.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort