Dockett sums it all up.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dockett tweet was:
@ddockett: I swear people don't know how lucky to be able to "play" in the NFL. Doing all types of dumb **** & here I am willing to do anything 2play!

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He also stomped roger saffolds hand. I love 9-0 swear to god as I sit here I have on my red Nike Dockett jersey but honestly he's in no position to try and take the moral high ground

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He also stomped roger saffolds hand. I love 9-0 swear to god as I sit here I have on my red Nike Dockett jersey but honestly he's in no position to try and take the moral high ground

False.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I remember when taking the moral high ground meant something like don't drink, don't smoke, go to church on Sundays and look down on those that don't. Now it seems if you say it's wrong to beat your wife and kid you're doing the same thing. I guess times really have changed.

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember when taking the moral high ground meant something like don't drink, don't smoke, go to church on Sundays and look down on those that don't. Now it seems if you say it's wrong to beat your wife and kid you're doing the same thing. I guess times really have changed.

Seriously! Why are people being criticized for saying never hit a woman?

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Dockett just doesn't think before saying things. The other day he was defending Adrian Peterson. Not defending the guy, just pointing out not to take him too seriously (kind of like Barkley).

OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dockett just doesn't think before saying things. The other day he was defending Adrian Peterson. Not defending the guy, just pointing out not to take him too seriously (kind of like Barkley).

Seems right on it tonight.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in college he grabbed earnest Graham's foot and twisted and yanked tearing up his knee. Initially they thought it was a career ending injury. He wound up making the nFL too and reportedly became friends with Dockett.

It was blatantly intentonal though, he literally leaned back for leverage when he did it

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yep, keep it on the field. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Didn't Docket try to break someone's leg in a game?

Are you really comparing Violent play in the nfl to beating a woman?

That is rather funny.

FORKTUNG

Registered
Reaction score
Alright, a show of hands. Who has tried to take off some guys head or remove their limbs to beat them with it on a playing field or surface? :rockon:

I remember hitting a guy in the facemask and finding snot on my hand when i got back to the huddle haha

I was good at tripping guys on kickoffs and getting away with it.

Coaches taught us the head slap and swim move or on offense to ball up both fists and hittem under the chin strap

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like Dockett but he is every bit as dirty as his reputation. He is a savvy dude when it comes to doing cheap stuff and getting away with it. For example; whenever he is on top of an opposing player in the pile he almost always gets up by grinding his elbow into the opposition's mid section and giving a hard shove. I realize this kind of stuff happens a lot but I really notice it when Dockett does it, he does it consistently and with force.

Now, because he is in red, I laugh and enjoy it... but man, if he were wearing another uniform I'd probably hate the guy and scream about him deserving flags.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson