Do you have a question about the Cardinals? Ask Dave Pasch Here!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
It seems that you reported thart there are going to be major change during the bye?

Any more info? if not, any guesses?

D Pasch

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by arthurracoon
It seems that you reported thart there are going to be major change during the bye?

Any more info? if not, any guesses?

What I said today was that I was told this past week "don't be surprised if some changes are made if the Cardinals lose." I wasn't informed whether they could be major or minor, nor was I told what they might involve. Most importantly, the words "don't be surprised" were used as opposed to "expect changes". In other words, let's not jump to conclusions. I speculated during the broadcast that it might involve a benching, a player released, or a player acquired, and that was all that I said. I am as frustrated as you guys about what's been going on the first six games. Let's just wait and see what, if anything, happens during the bye week. I feel for your guys, but hang in there.

Best,

Dave Pasch

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
sorry, I just saw your reply in the other thread!

Thanks

:thumbup:

Who do you think will be acquired, released, or benched if something does happen?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dave with the way Graves has admitted his dissapointment at his lack of success during free agency and how he mis-judged the June 1st cuts and admitted that we missed out on the player we wanted in the NFL draft and also lost a draft pick there and our biggest addition to the team was at a position where there was actually strength(one of the few) and now after he he asked us to be patient and judge this team when it played and we have now seen one of the worst team in NFL history through six weeks - would you trust the next five years of this franchise to someone who has made those mistakes and made us an even bigger laughingstock than we even believed possible - and will more than likely decide who our next head coach will be (that is if Coach Mac gets canned)?

In other words - do you believe in second chances for someone when so much is on the line - another high draft pick, another offseason with a ton of cap-room and a possible head coaching decision?

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a question that seems simple on the surface, but mayt take an entire book to answer:

WTF?

:confused:

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Hi Dave. My question is, do you think Leonard Davis will be moved to right tackle this year. The reason I ask is because Anthony Clement seems to be struggling.

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Snake

Hey buddy.....go over to the change the Card's name thread.......some want to change it....guess what I said?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz