DJ’s fumble

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that wasn’t a big hit that was just a strip. But yeah I was outta my mind to be worried about his ball security coming off his wrist injury.

It’s football strips happen I’m more concerned about 2 drops right in Fitz hands one for a sure TD and another easy drop by Kirk.... Thise just can’t happen...

Make that three drops by fitz

Last edited:

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
It’s football strips happen I’m more concerned about 2 drops right in Fitz hands one for a sure TD and another easy drop by Kirk.... Thise just can’t happen...

Make that three drops by fitz

We are seeing the end of Fitz

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Been misused all year not that worried, he didn’t forget how to be good. We simply have an incompetent coaching staff that doesn’t know how to use him, running from an obvious I formation up the middle 95% of the time isn’t exactly fooling ANY defense!

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I predicted he'd have a bad year due to lack of vertical passing, but jeez ...

And his blitz pick ups/blocking have been horrible all season. Just watch him ... he's ole-ing everyone right by him.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I might be imagining it, but I don't like how he's carrying himself on the field. It's like zero emotion. Zero energy.

I am with you on this. Hated the way he ran the sweep on the goal line stand by the Vikes. Needs to use his speed. Plant your foot and head toward the endzone. Very tentative.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I am with you on this. Hated the way he ran the sweep on the goal line stand by the Vikes. Needs to use his speed. Plant your foot and head toward the endzone. Very tentative.

I always thought of him as rock solid mentally coming out of Northern Iowa. But I don’t like his attitude this season. Hopefully he’ll get McCoy fired

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I always thought of him as rock solid mentally coming out of Northern Iowa. But I don’t like his attitude this season. Hopefully he’ll get McCoy fired

Sir, would it be possible for you to post something without the words "fire" and "McCoy" in it? Please? :)

We're all quite clear that your not a fan.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
How about send McCoy off into the sunset never to return.

I respect the fact that you have watched the team for 50 years and I am so glad to have my views reinforced. This is the worst coached team I have ever seen and is doing irreparable damage to the morale of the team and fans. Thank you for reinforcing my sanity. FIRE MCCOY

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard