Divisional games 1-23-2022

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone arguing that the cards are as good as all the teams still playing this weekend is deluding themself.
Come on. All these teams at one point lost to horrible teams. The Bengals to the jets. Rams to Houston. We swept 49ers. Kansas City lost to someone bad. They are just playing at their highest level right now. While we were 3 months ago

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I really feel for Allen. He’s going to play in mahomes shadow for his career. But great for us football fans. What an epic rivalry they’ll have. I hope they meet in the playoffs every year.
No different than Manning and Brady

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did last week game against Patriots vs Bills happen? What are the "Facts" here?
Im
Just saying these teams are playing well
Right now! And that is who wins the superbowl
Or advances. Green Bay is out and played the best all year. I’m just saying Cards could have done this. They did in 2008. It’s whoever just gets hot

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fair catch at the 5!? ;)
Well at that point then the player should let the ball go and if it goes to the end zone it’s a touchback no time. That’s the problem with squibs and short kicks. Kick it short and fair catch and they have the ball at the 30. Squib and it bounces up and a player snags it at the 39 and takes a knee

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well at that point then the player should let the ball go and if it goes to the end zone it’s a touchback no time. That’s the problem with squibs and short kicks. Kick it short and fair catch and they have the ball at the 30. Squib and it bounces up and a player snags it at the 39 and takes a knee
Ehhh. Risk reward there is in the favor of the Bills imo. You put the pressure on them. Instead you just gave em the freebie at the 25. I'm sure since the game didn't work out in their favor it will be questioned....but wouldn't if they won. The hindsight of sports. :)

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Come on. All these teams at one point lost to horrible teams. The Bengals to the jets. Rams to Houston. We swept 49ers. Kansas City lost to someone bad. They are just playing at their highest level right now. While we were 3 months ago
First of all, the Chiefs have lost to Ravens (2nd game), Chargers (3rd game), Bills (5th game), Titans (7th game), and Bengals (16th game), non of them are a bad team. Second, good teams won at the clutch time, and we Cardinals won when everyone else is figuring things out. Last but not least, good teams put on a fight even when they do not win, Carindals fold and collapse. That's why we are so not satisfied with the Cardinals' performance.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ehhh. Risk reward there is in the favor of the Bills imo. You put the pressure on them. Instead you just gave em the freebie at the 25. I'm sure since the game didn't work out in their favor it will be questioned....but wouldn't if they won. The hindsight of sports. :)
That's it, as go with all the 4th down and 2 pt conversion calls.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did last week game against Patriots vs Bills happen? What are the "Facts" here?
Facts of that game was it was over in the first half. Doesn't compare to today's game at all.