Divisional games 1-22-2022

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Titans misshandled that game, Vrable didn't call a good play and Tanehill crumbled under the pressure. Henry was a no show.

This now will start discussion if Cards misshandle QB and should have drafted a QB year later.
Vrabel calls defense. They got 9 sacks, 1 int and kept the Bengals under 20 points. You can debate the 2 point try other than that I am not sure if you watched the game.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I thought Burrows played an amazing game. Never got rattled by the sacks and just kept pushing forward. He showed poise beyond his years. He's going to very good for a long time. Cincy is really building something special. Fix the Oline and find a pass rusher and they will be a tough out every week.

Funny part is people were saying Taylor could be on the hot seat this past season.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And Burroughs and the Bengals overcoming 9 sacks is amazing. Wouldn’t happen here.
It also wouldn't have happened without a bunch of unforced errors by the Titans. But, it was an entertaining game.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vrabel calls defense. They got 9 sacks, 1 int and kept the Bengals under 20 points. You can debate the 2 point try other than that I am not sure if you watched the game.
I watched it. And I saw the Titans make a mockery of having the #1 seed. While the most blame goes on the QB, the coaching mistakes were unforced.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes but, he should overseee it, that is the same problem with us if true, if you only oversee one side of the ball, you might have problems.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They went for 2 after the penalty put them on 1 Yard line and having Henry in the backfield... I didn't like but it wasn't a really big mistake
Turnovers has been
We have a right to second guess. If you think 2 pts. is valuable , for whatever reason, then you must not give a crap about giving a point away in the first quarter. It was wrong today, it's wrong yesterday and it will be wrong tomorrow. They would have been ahead 17-16 and would have been able to simply run out the clock.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a right to second guess. If you think 2 pts. is valuable , for whatever reason, then you must not give a crap about giving a point away in the first quarter. It was wrong today, it's wrong yesterday and it will be wrong tomorrow. They would have been ahead 17-16 and would have been able to simply run out the clock.
Like I said earlier in this thread to that European guy, it is almost uncanny how often throwing away 1 point bites you in the butt later in the game.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Loved the earlier game, but having a difficult time paying attention to this snoozer.